Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Leather retrim

Options
  • 19-05-2007 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Has anyone here got a leather retrim done? I am looking to get leather retrim done in my altezza but cant find much information of anyone in Ireland that does it, anyone got this done before and how did it turn out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Car Upholstery Company on Usher's Island, next door to Scooter Island, Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Thanks for that Mairt, Any idea how much it costs to get it done?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Cartronics in Dublin. They charge about 2k for a Leather re-fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Have you got it done by them? What kind of job did they do. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I work in a Dealership, and we use them the odd time to refit Leather. The job is very professional.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

ned78 wrote:
    Cartronics in Dublin. They charge about 2k for a Leather re-fit.

Dot they actually do the work or is it contraced out?.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I've got cars done in Cartronics too. they do the work themselves. Very good quality work and nice to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Do these places do non-leather seats too? I'd like to get the seats in my car refurbed as the support in the bolsters is going, as well as getting the trim tidied up. Does anyone know a (good) place that does this kind of work?

Advertisement