Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N70

• 19-05-2007 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all, I am with Vodafone and want to upgrade - does anyone have any info on the Nokia N70 or N73 - I want 3G access and an mp3 player - any advice would be appreciated. Also want to be able to use in the US. Thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Terry101 wrote:

Hi all, I am with Vodafone and want to upgrade - does anyone have any info on the Nokia N70 or N73 - I want 3G access and an mp3 player - any advice would be appreciated. Also want to be able to use in the US. Thanks:D

Terry what don't you search for it yourself?

Type in"Nokia N70 Review" into google and you'll get lots of opinions from professional reviewers.

Same for the n73

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 westside

i had the n70, found it to be a great phone. you can buy them for about eur 150 second hand on ebay and there are loads of HK sellers selling cables, covers for under eur 10 inc postage. The n70 has a good camera, radio and an mp3 player. I had a SE K750 before and loved the N70. I had it hooked up to my work email aswell but found the pull email unworkable so had to switch to a BB pearl. I would recommend the N70, I am not sure what extra functionality the n73 offers, if none then go for the n70

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

westside wrote:
    I am not sure what extra functionality the n73 offers
    beter camera (3.2MP versus 2MP) and it looks snazzier. other than that they're the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I just brought my N70 back or repair for the second time today. There's an issue with them where the ringtone gets distorted when someone rings you.

I was told this is very common with the N70 by vodafone themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

KTRIC wrote:
    I just brought my N70 back or repair for the second time today. There's an issue with them where the ringtone gets distorted when someone rings you.

I was told this is very common with the N70 by vodafone themselves.
    first time i've heard of it. mine's fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

KTRIC - There's a patch on the nokia support page for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

KTRIC - There's a patch on the nokia support page for that.

Yes there is ;) , I patched it after upgrading the software and it was the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Terry101

neilled wrote:
    Terry what don't you search for it yourself?

Type in"Nokia N70 Review" into google and you'll get lots of opinions from professional reviewers.

Same for the n73

Thanks for the suggestion - I have already googled these phones and read their specs. By posting, I wanted to get opinions and experiences from people who have or had either phone.

Advertisement