Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a darts organisation in dublin??

Options
  • 19-05-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Is there a darts organisation in dublin?? any specific website?
    Im wondering if there is a weekely or monthly tournament for people to play..Ive just moved home from france where we had a weekley darts tournament held every sunday..it was a top class setup to be honest..just dosnt seem to be anything happening here..Or is there?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah there sure is. There is a pub league with matches on Monday and Tuesday nights and there are also tournaments held through the year.

http://www.darts.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

RTE 2, Aertel 501 for all the latest tourneys mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

Kingp35 wrote:
    Yeah there sure is. There is a pub league with matches on Monday and Tuesday nights and there are also tournaments held through the year.

http://www.darts.ie/

Are you going to enter a team next year ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Rosco1982 wrote:
    Are you going to enter a team next year ?

Yeah the plan is enter a Tuesday night team with in The Ivory bar. We were supposed to play this year but we were too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ilidioalmeida

Kingp35 wrote:
    Yeah the plan is enter a Tuesday night team with in The Ivory bar. We were supposed to play this year but we were too late.

Im living in Dublin, and I love to play darts, but I can´t find a pub where I can play...
    Anyone knows where I can Play?? Near the city centre or near Rathgar?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Do league players have private heads up cash bets against eachother on their darts matches?.
    Anyone know of any juicy stories of darts matches for bankrolls either on the Irish darts scene or in Britain?.

Advertisement