Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarks Shoes

Options
  • 20-05-2007 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where to buy kids Clarks shoes in limerick since O'Sullivans closed.

Gleesons at the parkway is extortionate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Can anyone tell me where to buy kids Clarks shoes in limerick since O'Sullivans closed.

Gleesons at the parkway is extortionate

Oh blimey ...... have they closed .... :(

I always bought my 'Clarks' from them .... expensive but good quality .....

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

afaik there is a shop in william street that fell in for most of the business from o sulivans...and i have a feeling its gleesons ....

not sure where else you will get clarkes......o kellys in the crescent don't sell them...they do startrite and other posh brands that cost the earth and don't last well .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

Thanks guys

Is there any in the County somewhere or even Ennis

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Gleeson's on William Street

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

There's a shoe shop is sky court shopping centre in shannon that definitely do clarks. Not sure how they compare price wise. They're opposite the entrance to Dunnes - I think its the Central Shoe Store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

there is a great shop in charleville if that is any good to you..murrays

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

chuckles30 wrote:
    There's a shoe shop is sky court shopping centre in shannon that definitely do clarks. Not sure how they compare price wise. They're opposite the entrance to Dunnes - I think its the Central Shoe Store.

http://www.skycourtshannon.com/store/store_detail.php?id=73&left=
    Contact details for above..

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Osk

McCarthys in Ennis do them as well.

I stocked up the last time I was in Gleesons - half price stand and I bought the next 3 sizes up for my little daughter ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

Thanks for your help guys

Advertisement