Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hottest Diva in WWE (Poll inside)

• 20-05-2007 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

vote i voted kelly

Hottest Diva 29 votes

Candice
    0% 0 votes
    Kelly
    20% 6 votes
    Kristal
    3% 1 vote
    Maria
    3% 1 vote
    Mickie
    31% 9 votes
    Torrie
    24% 7 votes
    Melina
    10% 3 votes
    Jillian
    3% 1 vote
    Ashley
    0% 0 votes
    Other (Layla,Brooke,Sharmell,Trinity,Victoria,Cherry and Michelle
    3% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Maria FTW!

Just out of interest kentonbomb, why did you vote for Kelly? I know shes good looking, but tbh, I think she is just another 'plastic'. I'm not saying your wrong, its your opinion, I'm just curious as to why Kelly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I'll take the last seven on offer.

Cartoon_Head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Out of that list, Mickie James. Maria's bug eyes don't do it for me at all.
    And yes, i know Minto will go ape with that statement. ;)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

my favourite diva'a actually in TNA....Miss Brooks

Same, hence i said out of that list. I still think Christy Hemme is smokin' :)
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

ec18 I have to disagree big time there, as I said in the TNA PPV thread, Miss Brooks is disgusting! Her fake fake tits are all that are good about her, and they aren't very good. Gimme Leticia any day!
    Kelly is hardly "plastic" either, there are alot more examples of fake looking women in WWE, like Jilian and Ashley.
    I voted for Mickie, but in retrospect wish I had gone for Torrie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Mickie James FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Where are the classics like Teri Runnels and Trish Stratus. I demand Stratusfaction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Bubs101 wrote:
    Where are the classics like Teri Runnels and Trish Stratus. I demand Stratusfaction

I feel old when people are calling Terri and Trish classics! What about Sunny?!?

Miss Elizabeth? She was absolutely stunning towards the late 80s, if we're going down the "classic" route :)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Maybe the real poll should be the new class of Diva's versus the classics such as Teri, Lita, Stacy, Trish,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I cant decide but if stacy's name is up these shes num 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Miss Elizabeth? She was absolutely stunning towards the late 80s, if we're going down the "classic" route :)

VR!

Indeed bring on the classics, Luna Vachon it is then. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

F*ck Luna, Nicole Bass was the Sexiest Ever, she had a beatuful looking face not to menson her skinny body, that woman (exuse me man) was all woman ;)

Chyna baby, so sexy i made sure i got a copy of the tape :D
    VR!

Where is Chyna on that poll?

Worst poll ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

just to let everyone know this is a poll about the hottest diva in WWE right now, not classic divas like trish,lita,sunny or anyone else means 'other' in the poll, 'other' means divas like michelle,cherry,brooke or layla,so if you think any of the diva's i put in brackets in 'other' is hotter than the other ones i put vote 'other' simple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Yes!!

I knew Maria would take the lead in this poll sooner or later! If only I cared this much for the election...

Dunno what poll you're looking at, my one says she's tied with Mickie James.
    Dude, you need to lay off the obsession, there are people you can see about that sort of thing ;)

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

who voted for mickie?

bring back fabulous moolah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Michelle McCool for me

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

I would go for Joy Giovanni if she was still around....word on the street is that she will resign this year....fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

No ones mentioned sable yet.......If you go the down the road of ex divas its gotta be Lita or Trish.......Mybe Debra

who voted for mickie?

I did.

Advertisement