Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mobile advice request

• 20-05-2007 7:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

I have a basic Nokia handset without bluetooth at the moment. I want to upgrade the phone to one which I can use handsfree and be able to move the kit between two cars. I need to be able to access emails from the handset. I know a guy who uses a Blackberry handset with a plug in handsfree gadget and it seems to do the trick with the exception that he has to lean down towards the gadget when he's speaking.

Any suggestions as to suitable equipment would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Gotta be quick as I'm heading out the door. Look into the Nokia e61, or e61i for the lattest rendition. It's nokia's answer to the Blackberry. It'll support any sort of mono bluetooth headset, which can be used anywhere. If you want a basic form factor, and not the full keyboard, the e60 might be an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nokia e50 is also handy if you want something phone like with email - it supports Blackberry also!

Advertisement