Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republican arrested

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Have you an example?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,879 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I think there was a republican arrested a couple of days ago in the north and I assume the OP is also referring to the PSNI plot to bring down the northern assembley power-sharing coalition with the false Stormont spy ring lark a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Exactly, Zebra3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭AidoCQS

Like leaks about the ethically challenged amongst the FF ranks, I dont think it hurts em

Look at Ferris in North Kerry - Him getting arrested before the last election was one of the reasons he got elected...

Allegedly he drove into a DUI checkpoint last month to try rekindle the sentiment

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Zebra3 wrote:
    I think there was a republican arrested a couple of days ago in the north ..........

That about sums up the newsworthiness of it. Even if it's true the North as a political issue is over and SF need to sway people with their grasp of ....... eh economics and eh .............. health issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Jaysus unless you have details and link don't bother posting. Also why did you use the GE forum and not general politics.

Closing this, if you find the story let me know and I will reopen it in Politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Opened to allow OP to add links. Carry on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,422 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Only the u.tv link works. I don't think thais has anything to do with the election.

Advertisement