Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look Siberian Huskies

Options
  • 20-05-2007 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

:D:D LOOK AT MY NEW SITE IT IS JUST PUBLISHED AND I WOULD LIKE SOME FEEDBACK ON WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT I CAN DO TO IMPROVE IT:D:D

htpp://www.siberianhuskyni.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Just glanced at it. The pics are great but maybe change the colour - the red/blue thing is exacerbating my hangover :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,467 ✭✭✭✭Alun

.. yeah, and lose the 'noises'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Noises? My laptop's always on mute (who needs to hear the moaning?). Those huskies are lovely animals though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Annika30

Your dogs are fab:D :D:D
    Annika

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭andrawolf

Did you's not like the parrots. and I think the talking dogs are so funny? but if you don't like I can take them off.:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

WOW thats the Kind of dog you'd have to feed every day!!!!:p (Kidding doggie nutrition is very important for all dogs):)

Gorgeous!!

What is the starting price by the way for one of these type of dogs could you say?

If you dont mind my asking it is just my mother has always wanted one.

You dont have to say if you dont want to.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Beautiful doggies. I like the talking dogs clip :D

I am glad you like the talkin dogs thats my fav. It is so funny.:D should I keep it or bin it ? I don't mind saying that a good puppy should cost £650 to £700 sterlin. But if you have never had a husky then do your reading. Huskies are very good to look at but having them is hard work. Plus if after you have read on them and if you think you have the time and the patients to have one make sure that you buy of a good breeder. I had to go to england for one of mine. check if the parents have been hip and eye tested:D :D:D any more question just ask.

Thanks for lookin for at my site. please keep lookin and give me your comments.:D :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

They are gorgeous! I think your dogs do you credit. Great work! I'm getting a GSD this saturday and was thinking of showing her in the future but I guess it'll depend on where I can get myself trained for her training for show (she'll learn better when I know too!). I love animals, my family think I should make a career with them - worked with horses and dogs most of my life so know a good bit. Wish I could but not sure what I could do being honest ;) Anyways... won't bore ya to death! I'll keep an eye on your site :)

Thats great. I have had no trianing just learning myself. I live in derry and there is no one here that does training. would love to work full time with animals but my kids are young and need mummy more that is way I have all my own animals.Three dogs, 15 year old terrapin,fish and tomorrow am going to rehome some budgies. my husband thinks I am mad giving myself all this extra work but it keeps me sane as I am not that often out of the house.The kids just love animals and they love to help so I think it is good as it teach them the meaning of have to look after something. I was the same that there age. :D:D:D:D:D my day said I have the touch for animals. He used to bring things home injured for me to look after. like sea gulls, hedgehogs, rabbits and even my sister brought a kitten who was nearly dead from someone tring to drown him I worked with him for two weeks and brought him back and rehome him across the street, he is still alive and well now 10 years old.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::DD:

hey have a look:L

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dsignr25

Congrats on the site - i loved the talking dogs!
    Hillarious:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Cool website. I also love the talking dogs. :D

:D:D Thanks for all the coments keep an eye on it as will be going to mor shows in the next couple of weeks.Watch this space:D :D:D

Please come sign my guest book. and add a picture:D :D have a look
    www.siberianhuskyni.com

Have had people chatting to me from aussie land. So unreal. But I want to chat to people from ireland/ northern ireland:D :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭corkimp

I've signed your guestbook. put my photobucket page link on it. Now joined bebo (corkdragon).

Thanks for comin and signin my guest book. your pups a great. will find you on bebo:D :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

LOL :D So happy! :D::D:D:D:D:D:

thanks dave hope you liked.:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

Hey there Andra, lovely dogs and great site :D

thanks bob for coming and visit and thanks for the comment.:D :D:D:D am really proud of my dogs and was at show at the weekend Alex got 1st and best of breed and Luna got second.:D :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

wow, thats great news!Well done to you, Luna and Alex :):):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh they are magnificent! My second favourite dogs after samoyeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

They are some great huskies.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 SiberianJack

Quick question i have a 10 month old Siberian and i was wondering will her tail curl? while walking her today we meet another Siberian and his tail was curled.
    anyone know??
    cheers

Advertisement