Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16 Days Left - You anywhere near finished your studies?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

I've been drifting off study a bit for the past 2 days, haven't exactly pushed myself. Its probably a good thing that I'm more-or-less sorted in all subjects at this stage. Nonetheless I'm getting up early tomorrow and starting work first thing in the morning. I mean it this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

Doing little bits here and there, not getting too stressed.

English - A couple of days will have this revised, so leaving it for a while.
    Irish - GULP, trying to ignore it until nessacary. I have better short term memory to just learn loads and spit it all out during the exam. Usually forget stuff a couple of days later.
    French - Done nothing since 3rd year, doing pass though so a couple of days will see some phrases learnt off.
    Maths - Paper 1 is covered, lots of past papers practised. Starting on paper 2 this week.
    Biology - Just needs alot of revision to refresh what I already know. Experiments are my focus at the moment, didn't do half of them!
    History - Ignoring, planning on writing my name on the paper and leaving after 30 mins.
    Art - Practicals all done, history can be learned in a few days? I hope....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Captain Smiggy

is the goal of this thread to fookin terrify us?!

I've done enough in biology and maths, nearly kinda sorta(i.e. NOT) finished history and i'm happy with english....french and irish i'm just plain shagged sideways for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

i've done nothing, and i thought i was the only one. Lets all fail together :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Nehpets wrote:
    Today, 3 - 9. Need to do English, German, Physics, Bio, Maths and App Maths... hmmm :s

Well I got some biology done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

im up and raring to go brg on the leaving cert right now! well in most subjects anyway the only way im passing maths at this stage is by divine intervention :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Happy enough with everything pretty much, except for business.
    It's my "eighth" so kind of difficult to really get settled down into it.
    Can't wait 'till it's over - this summer is going to be awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

dont forget this site probably gets a disproportionate amount of smarter people (or at least it seems that way)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i havent started studying yet but im still not freakin out..i really should be! especially as i know NOTHING about biology or history.....dammit. is anyone else just completely numb to the exams??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 memberofpublic

fonpokno wrote:
    i havent started studying yet but im still not freakin out..i really should be! especially as i know NOTHING about biology or history.....dammit. is anyone else just completely numb to the exams??

Yep. I'll only be starting studying on Thursday. Have my grad tomorrow night and I'm sure I'll be in bed most of Wednesday so . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭insane drummer

ive been studing serious since x mas, like from 4 till 8 every week day except fri when i study till six, then three hours on both sat and sun, and 4 hours on week ends since easter, but since last wednesday been off school, so studien like a mad ****er, ooh wait no im not, cos i cant seam to do it! damn it! it feels like i have nothing left to study, am i weird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

No, you're fricken lucky, thats what you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr.Slurm

:( I've got nothing done and I need 450 points. Got 380 in pres and did nothing since. Uh Oh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

ive been studing serious since x mas, like from 4 till 8 every week day except fri when i study till six, then three hours on both sat and sun, and 4 hours on week ends since easter, but since last wednesday been off school, so studien like a mad ****er, ooh wait no im not, cos i cant seam to do it! damn it! it feels like i have nothing left to study, am i weird?

nope... kinda in the same position. im going insane from the tediousness and the waiting...

Advertisement