Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy Past papers

Options
  • 20-05-2007 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the answers to the accountancy past papers before 2001. Either on the internet or in a book. (Examinations.ie only go as far as 2001) Otherwise does anyone know what the final figures where for the 1998 cash flow and 2000 incomplete records.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Bal figure for 2000 Incomplete was €379,606. I always just put it in euros as habit btw.

As for 1998 Cash Flow, I'm guessing its the second section one, of Experience PLC. Operating Profit, to be found, is €163,000. increase in cash is €24,000.

Theres a very easy way to find out if your right for Cash Flow's. Anybody know it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Mushy wrote:
    Bal figure for 2000 Incomplete was €379,606. I always just put it in euros as habit btw.

As for 1998 Cash Flow, I'm guessing its the second section one, of Experience PLC. Operating Profit, to be found, is €163,000. increase in cash is €24,000.

Theres a very easy way to find out if your right for Cash Flow's. Anybody know it?

Of course... the statement at the end, Reconciliation of. ... Movement in Net Debt. You're actually meant to do it, although there's few marks going for it... Great question, Cash Flow!

As regards old figures... if you hav any exam papers which are a few years old, they should have the solutions at the end. i have the 00 and 99 figures..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Your teacher probably has them

md99, I'm talking about knowing the answer to the cash flow before you even start them. nothing to with the REconciliation of Net Debt to Movement in Net Cash. If you look at the cash figure in Current Assets, the difference is the answer you should get. If theres no cash figure, then look at the bank. Dont think you have to do it unless its specifically asked, although I do it anyway(the Net Debt thing)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

I think we're talking about the same thing... looks like...

Decrease/Increase in Cash
    Cash Used to Purchase Debentures
    Change in Net Debt
    Net Debt 1/1/..
    Net Debt 31/12/...

Right? They give about 3 marks for it every year...

By this I mean... the middle figure is the one you want to 'balance' ...

The 'Net Debt' figures you get by adding Debentures, Bank and Cash together. Dunno if this is what you mean?...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Mushy wrote:
    md99, I'm talking about knowing the answer to the cash flow before you even start them. nothing to with the REconciliation of Net Debt to Movement in Net Cash. If you look at the cash figure in Current Assets, the difference is the answer you should get. If theres no cash figure, then look at the bank. Dont think you have to do it unless its specifically asked, although I do it anyway(the Net Debt thing)
    You must do it regardless of whether it is asked or not.

md99, I'm just talking about knowing the answer before you start, not actually doing anything on the Net Debt thing, that just comes at the end.

Colm-ccfc84, oh yeah, forgot actually. Its law you have to do them for business', so obviously for the LC aswell.

Advertisement