Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official "Good Luck" thread.

Options
  • 20-05-2007 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭

Well we're bound to start getting loads of these eventually.....yeah right..

So I decided to start it off.

I hope you all fail miserably. So that I'm not alone, of course.

<3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

¬_¬. we dont all hate each other , Roz. Good luck everyone. May all of you get whatever amount of points you need and feel happy both when you leave that exam hall and when the results come(althought thats probably for a later thread)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

we seem to have a pretty smart bunch on here, so I'm sure you'll all do well.

/me is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

Best of luck Rozabeez!! I hope ur not gonna quit comin on here cos de exams r comin!! dun dun DUNNNN

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

Good luck lads. =)

EDIT: and lassies. =)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Good luck, bonne chance, agus go n'eirí an t-adh libh! (myself included)

And godspeed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

I thought this thread wouldn't appear for about another week. But sure, what the hell.

Lots of luck to all of us!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Good luck to all unfortunate souls who are doing the Leaving Cert this year. (Myself included)

I only need 200 points so I'll get that no problem but I would like to get something in the region of 380.

I still need to study loads though :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Best of luck everyone! We will all be on here after the Leaving and we shall be all happy and whatnot.

Rozabeez im sure ill have a few nervous breakdowns from here till economics so you will be hearing alot from me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Good idea Roz. I remember there being like 6 or so of these springing up last June!

Good luck, agus go néirí an bhóthar leat. Hope you all get what you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement