Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Good mid-priced Restaurant around Harcourt street

• 20-05-2007 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

REQ: Good mid-priced Restaurant around Harcourt street.

Going to function in Russell Court Hotel any nice restaurants around there within wlaking distance??????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

You're just around the corner from the green - I like Le Mere Zou.
    What type of cuisine are you looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

What's mid-priced? I work on the street so should be able to provide you with options for all budgets.
    Off the top of my head:
    Il Primo is fairly good food but wine can be expensive
    http://www.ilprimo.ie/menus.html
    The cafe in the National Concert Hall on Earlsfort Terrace isn't bad for lunch once in a while.
    On the Green there's Peploes and La Mere Zou. There's Citron in the Fitzwilliam Hotel - haven't eaten there. Don't eat in the bar there though, food isn't great and service is rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭gunsofbrixton

mid-priced i'd say about €25-€30 for the main meal per person. The family kinda likes Italian or just European really i think il primo could be the answer it looks good for the price location etc. Any other options around there you say il primo is fairly good. Any good to excelent choices around there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

€25-30? That's the fairly high end of mid-priced! More power to you though, good food is the best place not to skimp! Although you can get some gems for pennies!

Anyway, if you don't mind strolling over to Dawson St, Fire in the Mansion House is pretty good.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

go round to camden st and the original havana place is across the road, it's pretty tasty and not too formal..

• Advertisement
Advertisement