Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where the Hell is Matt in Dublin!

• 20-05-2007 2:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Where the Hell is Matt in Dublin!
    we all know matt?

MATT

well he's coming to Dublin ,i sent him an email a couple months ago , didn't get
    a response and low and behold today i get one!!
    Hi folks,

If you're getting this email, you've either written to me and mentioned where you live, or you've signed-up on my site to be notified. I'm coming to Dublin, Ireland soon to shoot a clip for my new dancing video. This is an invitation to come out and join me.

I'll be dancing at 5:00 pm on June 3rd, 2007. The location is Fusiliers' Arch in the North-West corner of St. Stephen's Green in Dublin.
    Attached is a photo of the spot.
    archststeveyj9.jpg

Here's a link to the Google map:

Map

The last video was about places. This one is really about people. So I'm not too concerned about the background. I just want a place where people can gather peaceably and dance badly without getting arrested.

I know you don't all live close to this location. All I can say is Ireland is really big, the world is a whole lot bigger, and I can only spend a bit of time in each place. Anyway, we hope to get a nice crowd, so we picked a spot that was accessible to as many people as possible.

Please reply to this email if you plan to attend and let us know how many people you think you'll be bringing. It will help to give us an idea of how many to expect.

Boring details below. Read no further if you can't make it:

Please print out the attached release form and sign it ahead of time, if possible. If you don't have a printer, please come 30 minutes early so we can give you a copy to sign.

We'll also need to take a photo of each participant before the dance and attach it to the release form so we can identify everyone in the video.

If you are under 18, you MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can sign the release form and be photographed with you. Sorry, but I can't make this video without a sponsor, and those are the rules I have to follow in order to use the footage.

Feel free to invite friends to come with you and dance. Just make sure everyone is okay with signing the release form.

It will take some time to process each person, so depending on how many show up, we may have to stop accepting forms at some point and shoot the video. Please make sure you're on time.

I'll try to be on time too...but no promises.

The whole thing shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to shoot. We'll set up the shot, dance for about 15 seconds, then do it one more time for good measure.

Dance however you want.

We're planning to put the final video up on the internet on June 21st, 2008.
    It's a long way away, I know, but I've got a lot of traveling to do.

I can't guarantee that the clip we shoot will end up in the final video.
    There'll be a lot of footage to choose from and some of it will not be used. You're welcome to bring your own camera and have someone take pictures, though.

I look forward to dancing badly with you!

-Matt and Melissa

attached is the release form :D

Comments

Advertisement