Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Privacy on Boards

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

ballooba wrote:
    Would it be cheeky to ask if I've been vindicated? ;)

The answer is no and if I see you publishing personal info on the politics you will be banned permanently from there and I will seek to have you site banned.

Is that clear enough for you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

gandalf wrote:
    Is that clear enough for you ?
    Crystal.

nesf wrote:
    That or we can discuss how members of Ógra and Young Fine Gael et al are essentially shills and need to be perma-banned. :)
    Wouldn't bother me, I'm a member of Big Fine Gael. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

ballooba wrote:
    Wouldn't bother me, I'm a member of Big Fine Gael. ;)

Fine Gael Mór surely? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

nesf wrote:
    That or we can discuss how members of Ógra and Young Fine Gael et al are essentially shills and need to be perma-banned. :)
    wouldn't be many left after that particular purge. The GE forum seems to be full of mini party members having a go at their mini rivials.

• Advertisement

clown bag wrote:
    wouldn't be many left after that particular purge. The GE forum seems to be full of mini party members having a go at their mini rivials.

Yup, imagine the lack of crap if they were all removed. :D

nesf wrote:
    Yup, imagine the lack of crap if they were all removed. :D
    yeah but it wouldn't be as funny either. The GE forum is like a political cuckoos nest atm. I get a little chuckle reading it every night. All will be back to normal soon.

clown bag wrote:
    yeah but it wouldn't be as funny either. The GE forum is like a political cuckoos nest atm. I get a little chuckle reading it every night. All will be back to normal soon.

Yeah. Some of it is quite amusing alright. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

nesf wrote:
    Yeah. Some of it is quite amusing alright. :)

Not if you have to mod it !!!!

Jaysus it was no where near as bad last election......

clown bag wrote:
    Why do I have a picture of dwarves wrestling in my head?

• Advertisement

ballooba wrote:
    Why do I have a picture of dwarves wrestling in my head?
    because dwarf wrestling turns you on? :p

200px-Doink_the_clown.jpg

gandalf wrote:

Welcome to my world. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

If baloobas accusation that the user is being paid by his employer to push a certain agenda the I think he's/she's fair game and could be outed. However that accustaion would be very difficult to prove. As most of us posting here do so using our employers time and resources, allowing any user to be identified would be an unwelcomed precedent to set.

gandalf wrote:

Jaysus it was no where near as bad last election......
    Amen Brother.
    Theres even an elections babes thread now.

I posted a few pics of Aengus o'snodaigh and Brian Cowen so as to keep the blood flowing to the brain rather than the penis.
    Do you think it will work?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Tristrame wrote:
    I posted a few pics of Aengus o'snodaigh and Brian Cowen so as to keep the blood flowing to the brain rather than the penis.
    Do you think it will work?
    It should definitely stop it flowing in one direction, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will start to flow in the other ... :D

Advertisement