Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stair na Gaeilge

Options
  • 20-05-2007 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hey I want to learn 5 pieces really well instead a lot of them badly. What are your most likely? I'm thinking:

1. Amhrán Grá
    2. Aisling Polaitúil
    3. Meath na Gaeilge
    4. Dán Díreach
    5. An Gaeltacht

Mine probably aren't the most likely at all, so I'd lie to hear what the other HL people are doing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Time to speculate... Id say have a good look over Na cúirteanna filíochta, An Fhiannaíocht, Coláiste Lováin and An t-amhrán grá

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Easiest:

Meath Na Gaeilge
    Aisling Polaitiul
    Bealoidis
    Gaelteacht

tbh I'm just gonna learn a lot of random stuff, I did well in this section in the mock iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

This yearis the 400th anniversary of the flight of the earls so that might be worth learning...or so i'm told.

I have barely looked at the Stair section thus far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

I have barely looked at the Stair section thus far.

Me neither.
    I think that can be easily learned off the night before. That's what I did for the mocks. So, I wouldn't be too worried about it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Steve01 wrote:
    Time to speculate... Id say have a good look over Na cúirteanna filíochta, An Fhiannaíocht, Coláiste Lováin and An t-amhrán grá
    Sounds about right, plus of course as was also mentioned the flight of the earls.As for learning it off the night before I totally agree.If I looked at it now it'd be forgotten by Wednesday so theres no point.Works for me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Could be expecting Uirchil an Chreagáin so.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Rozabeez wrote:
    Could be expecting Uirchil an Chreagáin so.
    Our teacher has has suggested as much.........

Advertisement