Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My American Account

• 20-05-2007 5:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

Well my american account sorta aint working anymore.
    I can download demos and games dl's but can't get anything from the video marketplace anymore.
    When I try it says this content is not available in your chosen zone (or similar)

Why are they only blocking video, I got aegis wing no bother in the same session!

Must be checking IP address?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

They only have a license to sell stuff from the video marketplace to the US. No way around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

As far as I know Microsoft are stopping people who don't live in that region from downloading content. There was a thread on it earlier in boards apparently they are banning some people. My account is linked to a US email address to but they haven't done anything yet. If you haven't already got a Gold Membership or you are near the end of the subscription maybe ud be better off creating a new account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

They won't be banning anyone with a US acount. They will just be limiting what they can download from the marketplace. So far the only thing they blocked is the video marketplace and considering how indifferent they seem to be about it I can't see them blocking anything else.

Advertisement