Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Dublin City Centre ... Leather Biker Style Jacket

Options
  • 20-05-2007 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

gfclmjl.jpg

Looking for a jacket like this, can anyone recommend any good shops in Dublin City Centre where I could find one?

I live a little out in the sticks, so I'd have to plan a day to drop into the city, directions and shop names would be great if anyone could be so kind.

Thanks.
    A.C.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There's a shop on the corner of North Earl Street and Marlborough street that sells lots of leather stuff. 100 yards from the Spire, on the right hand side heading towards Connolly - don't know what it's called, but it has lots of cowboy hats and big buckles in the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

Any of the Unique Mens shops, one in Ilac Centre and another in Liffey Street. Also one in North Earl Street just up from Clearys on the corner of Marlbourgh Street, they have a good selection of leather gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Nordie

Ilac Centre and Liffey Street are both of Henry Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 A.C. 1966

Great stuff! Thanks a million for the suggestions. Yes, I think I know the cowboy/biker place from a previous visit to the city some years ago, I was thinking of it. Unique stores are a good suggestion, didnt think they'd do that kind of gear, I saw unique as more of a "trendy" club wear kind of place, but I shall check them out when I do finally get into the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

it's called Mr Gear, totally untouched by the Celtic Tiger :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

gfclmjl-1.jpg

"Heyyyy!"

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

please for the love of god don't buy that jacket!!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement