Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feed Back - Waterford Open 2007

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

I will have the schedule for all this year and next year done by the end of the week just waiting on prices from hotels and availability

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

hi Neill

how about having the wexford game in the Brandon House Hotel in New Ross

It's a nice place and handy for the Waterford gang (and therefore the Cork crew) and not so bad for the Dubs either

every other hotel in the county is smelly

It's also a 5 minute walk from my house so i can get v drunk and still make my way home

good job again!

Bops!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

C4Queen wrote:
    most likley nice playing with you too, but once again am cluless....:)
    I was the Green Joker Poker guy to your right for the final few tables. Welcome to my "other" site :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

DeVore wrote:
    I was the Green Joker Poker guy to your right for the final few tables. Welcome to my "other" site :)

DeV.
    thinly veiled brag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

DeVore wrote:

DeV.

ohhh the man who are totaly obssesed with his and others chips ;)
    No need for a count by dealer when you are around the table eh?
    Just to ask what they have and you know it! Very handy!

Very very nice couple of houers with you too, indeed. Ahhhh i promise i will check your site out, even play a few hand, one never know, could be my new fishing water when the turkish and russian maffia at our place runs out of money :cool:

And congrats to the second place... nice done!

cheers
    anna

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ohhh the man who are totaly obssesed with his and others chips
    No need for a count by dealer when you are around the table eh?
    Just to ask what they have and you know it! Very handy!

When you have counted as many chip stacks (on trip-reports for Antesup.com) as I have, it becomes something of an obsession and a skill!
    Quite handy in tournies too... :)

DeV

actually just looked into your festival page....
    maaaaan, looks like a a nice event coming up...
    now i got tempted to go to Ireland again......:p
    but two weekends in a row is a bit too much....:cool:
    it creates rumours......:rolleyes:
    and make holes in the wallet.....:)

but have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

C4Queen wrote:
    actually just looked into your festival page....
    maaaaan, looks like a a nice event coming up...
    now i got tempted to go to Ireland again......:p
    but two weekends in a row is a bit too much....:cool:
    it creates rumours......:rolleyes:
    and make holes in the wallet.....:)

but have fun!

Ah come on Anna tell the storey about the man without the jumper

without the jumper,, thats a funnie way of putting it.... since that was pretty much the only thing he actually had on when i found him! JESUS christ!

but nope guys, sorry it can only be told live so then you have to book me a flight :D

cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

C4Queen wrote:
    without the jumper,, thats a funnie way of putting it.... since that was pretty much the only thing he actually had on when i found him! JESUS christ!

but nope guys, sorry it can only be told live so then you have to book me a flight :D

cheers!

LOL what a nice way of trying to get a cheap flight! Can i tell the rumour i heard then???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

hello guy's havent been on since waterford,am still getting over havingmy AA cracked in 12th by the rock that is john ward(8 4o) but what an event this was and a fabulous weekend the drink was flowing and the craic was unreal...as for anna's STORY i have never heard anything as funny u really should post it....LOL

hello guy's havent been on since waterford,am still getting over havingmy AA cracked in 12th by the rock that is john ward(8 4o) but what an event this was and a fabulous weekend the drink was flowing and the craic was unreal...as for anna's STORY i have never heard anything as funny u really should post it....LOL

I bet it was u lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

cmon someone spill it......

NO I WASN'T ME.....but he story is class im sworn to secrecy tho

LOL only jokin, i think i know who it is too! But i wouldnt say anything incase i'm wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

but you told me

mmmmmmm dont remember that lol

As i said before, noooooooooo it wasent him, then i wouldnt complained ;)

But i should have known one cant trust anyone who looks like Wayne Ronney can one eh?? :) But i had to share the laugh with someone. GRRRRRRR.. you where sworn to secrecy dear... U have to make it up to me.........;-)

Guys, impossible YOU can know who he is , NOT even I knows!!!

trip reportS?

trip reportS?

See what you miss when you dont go!

• Advertisement

Flushdraw wrote:
    See what you miss when you dont go!
    yeah but you all missed the unbelievable craic in the library though! there was actually a police chase yesterday.... (remarkable true)

Advertisement