Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bonus night on stars

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

unlucky ollie you were going well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

who is Chonny Jhan - says from Ireland and is currently 39th in chips, table 299

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,403 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

gg Ollie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

that sorel mizzi guy is chip leader in the sunday warm up, zangbezan24 with 12players left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

anyone playing the full tilt main event thing?
    i'm hanging in there,just below average chips,1400 left
    i've been up far too long to be playing poker though,so hopefully i can stay focused

Hawk Eye wrote:
    that sorel mizzi guy is chip leader in the sunday warm up, zangbezan24 with 12players left

hes also 15th in the full tilt main event,imper1um

• Closed Accounts Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Captain Tom

robinlacey wrote:
    i've been up far too long to be playing poker though,so hopefully i can stay focused

just knocked out.25k pot JJ<KK aipf.good luck anyway.

edit: oops i mean JJ<AK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

robinlacey wrote:

sn?

eulalie
    down to little more than 10bbs though,doesn't look like i'll be in it much longer

Did you just double up
    On 20 now, go on!

• Advertisement

nah i've just been doing a lot of restealing

Ouch. What did you fold there?

wtf, how does the big blind fold for 300 more!

out,couldn't really get anything going all tournament

Hard luck robin, shouldn't have mentioned it here. It was downhill when I started watching. It's like a curse mentioning your in a tournament on boards.

cooker3 wrote:
    Hard luck robin, shouldn't have mentioned it here. It was downhill when I started watching. It's like a curse mentioning your in a tournament on boards.

lol,well i was on the back foot the whole tournament,was lucky to even get that far...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭58o

Banbh 99 (limerick) is 24/ 33 in the million right now, GTD 4600. Anyone know him?

And Sorel Mizzi won the warm up. What a sicko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

Anyone know who conorjoseph is in the millions 2nd chance? It says he's from Leitrim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

Anyone know who conorjoseph is in the millions 2nd chance? It says he's from Leitrim

It's 2006 Irish Open final tablist Conor Smyth. Looks like they're about to agree a 3-way chop. Should be $34,000 each if they get it sorted. Nice result, Conor!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

kpnuts wrote:
    It's 2006 Irish Open final tablist Conor Smyth. Looks like they're about to agree a 3-way chop. Should be $34,000 each if they get it sorted. Nice result, Conor!

Sweet one. wd to him.

Advertisement