Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800i locked to vodafone

• 20-05-2007 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

I was considering buying a k800i, from vodafone for €270. I know you can get them on ebay for about the same price unlocked, but i want the credit that comes with the phone.

Does anyone know to what extent vodafone have locked the phone? (On my vodafone 6630 I can't use mp3 ringtones)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

you will be able to use mp3 ringtones on it. any other q's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭kirving

Thanks, i just want to make sure that vodafone havent done something terrible to the phone.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

theyve ruined the user interface on it!quite ugly compared to the generic phone.
    if you do get one,consider this: www.wotanserver.com

damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

No vodafone just brand it but you can use mp3 for sure.and if you want you can get it debranded

Advertisement