Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry options....necessary?

Options
  • 20-05-2007 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

So we near the end of our time in secondary school and for us in our chemistry class we haven't done either chemistry option.It doesn't worry me at all to be honest as there is always plenty of choice elsewhere.Our teacher says the option just isn't important.......are other teachers of the same opinion?Does anyone else just not do one of the options?Does anybody think the option is important?I just don't know.Not that I'm going to try learning either now->too long by far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

we did the one option about economic chemistry (money issues) etc but we totally ignored the kinetic theory of gases chapter and electrochemistry. a well, i suppose chemistry teachers are just lazy:o

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

sd123 wrote:
    we did the one option about economic chemistry (money issues) etc but we totally ignored the kinetic theory of gases chapter and electrochemistry. a well, i suppose chemistry teachers are just lazy:o
    I wish we had forgotten all about electrochemistry.I dislike it.Its not hard just really boring!So you ignored the kinetic theory of gases?Sounds dodgier than leaving the option off!

Advertisement