Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Thanks guys, yeah the more I think about it may not be suitable for the wedding afterall. May have to return it :-(

:( It's so pretty. There's a good bit of black/grey in it, could you pick that out in your accessories? I think the length of it, plus it's not white, would make it fine but light colours at weddings is a funny one, people can be very divided.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Just orderd this maxi dress in Petite - would not be able normally justify spending this but it was money from my daddy for my upcoming birthday - so far the date of arrival is a month away :( but it is a piece that will last. It is a maxi dress, normally I just wear midi in regular dresses and they are the right length for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Just orderd this maxi dress in Petite - would not be able normally justify spending this but it was money from my daddy for my upcoming birthday - so far the date of arrival is a month away :( but it is a piece that will last. It is a maxi dress, normally I just wear midi in regular dresses and they are the right length for me...

So pretty! I'm loving lace at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I am trying to order that dress as well Claire. However it keeps coming up as out of stock for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭unknowngirl!!

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Just orderd this maxi dress in Petite.

Fabulous! Don't think I'd be tall enough to pull it off though :rolleyes:

I stocked up in Benefit on Saturday.. Bella Bamba, Hoola and Bad Gal Lash :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Had been coveting these for ages and finally took the plunge at the weekend. From Schuh.

245478.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I just bought these on SportsDirect - bunnies!

JPXVmNaTm8lxCspEHW_VAA.jpg

God knows what they'll be like but OMG BUNNIES

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

phasers wrote: »
    I just bought these on SportsDirect - bunnies!

<SNIP> DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS

God knows what they'll be like but OMG BUNNIES
    Are these docs? Omg! Bunnies!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I wish! They're by some brand called 'golddigga', I just couldnt resist the bunnies :D

:( It's so pretty. There's a good bit of black/grey in it, could you pick that out in your accessories? I think the length of it, plus it's not white, would make it fine but light colours at weddings is a funny one, people can be very divided.

I agree it's gorgeous! Could you wear a light grey blazer over it? It depends on the bride as well, my sisters friend wore a white dress to her wedding and she didn't mind, it's not as if its a wedding dress!

Maybe light grey shoes with it as well, that would break up all the white/cream

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Cheetara Cons for my holidays. Was supposed to pick up something in a nice ladylike pastel shade but saw these and would have died a little inside if I'd left them in the shops. They go with literally not a thing I own (unless it's something leopard print but the matchy matchy there would make me look a little touched) but THUNDERCATS HO!

134540C_l.png

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I bought various things this week due to my wages coming in but these I feel are the best things ever!
    azz50619_beige_t.jpg

The only thing is that they are fairly squeaky, but I hope a bit of wear will get of that. Otherwise, bitta WD40, be grand :D

I bought various things this week due to my wages coming in but these I feel are the best things ever!
    azz50619_beige_xl.jpg

The only thing is that they are fairly squeaky, but I hope a bit of wear will get of that. Otherwise, bitta WD40, be grand :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Two kinda casual tops from New Look, this one and the same in blue, €8.99.

Pale pink jumper, like this but can't find the exact one.

And a jacket in Dunnes for €35 that I can't find a picture of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Bought this dress, and it arrived today! It fits really nicely and comfortably. I'm happy with it. Want to buy some new shoes to go with it too.

image1xxl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

ordered these today from House of Fraser. Can't wait for them to arrive!

I_178760659_00_20120122?wid=288&hei=384

I_179898340_00_20130304?wid=288&hei=384

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Bought this dress, and it arrived today! It fits really nicely and comfortably. I'm happy with it. Want to buy some new shoes to go with it too.

It's lovely! Where did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

biohaiid wrote: »

It's lovely! Where did you get it?

ASOS! 28 euro. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 sillyruby

http://www.boohoo.com/content/ebiz/boohoo/invt/azz50619/azz50619_beige_xl.jpg

They are amazing please please tell me where you ordered them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Just bought this dress from iclothing for €30, not sure where I'm going to wear it but just couldn't let it pass for the price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

tan11ie wrote: »
    Just bought this dress from iclothing for €30, not sure where I'm going to wear it but just couldn't let it pass for the price!

Very nice little bargain!! Any idea what their sizing is like?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I picked up a gorgeous baby blue satchel in H&M today! I can't find it online anywhere, so forgive the crappy iPhone shot:

GkeyDill.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Bought this this afternoon to wear to my grandmothers 80th next month :)

245914.jpg

Possibly a bit bridal but some bright accessories will help sort that out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

MadamX wrote: »
    Very nice little bargain!! Any idea what their sizing is like?

It will be my first time ordering from them, but I was told to go a dress size up in this dress as there's no zip.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Faith wrote: »
    I picked up a gorgeous baby blue satchel in H&M today! I can't find it online anywhere, so forgive the crappy iPhone shot

Faith, words can not describe my need for this satchel!! Were there many where you got yours?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Alqua wrote: »
    Faith, words can not describe my need for this satchel!! Were there many where you got yours?

It was the only one there in blue (I'm in a small town in the UK). There were several in white but I didn't think they looked nice. There was a much smaller version of the satchel too - impractically small for me, maybe 8 inches long - that came in coral and purple also.

I can't find any pictures of it online though, or any hint of it on the H&M website. I don't know if that means it's brand new or old stock!

It was the only one there in blue (I'm in a small town in the UK). There were several in white but I didn't think they looked nice. There was a much smaller version of the satchel too - impractically small for me, maybe 8 inches long - that came in coral and purple also.

I can't find any pictures of it online though, or any hint of it on the H&M website. I don't know if that means it's brand new or old stock!

Saw something similar on sale for €15 in Oasis Blanchardstown yesterday, it was also in blue. Seriously considered it myself.

• Advertisement

Got a gift voucher for asos for my birthday, got this

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/6/9/0/6/2906096/white/image1xl.jpg

and this

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/7/2/1/1/2841127/white/image1xl.jpg

the scarf I had seen in R.I. and LOVED but couldnt justify the price tag (€33.50 for a scarf!!!) then remembered the voucher, v pleased :)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Interesting - that's the thing it's hard to tell whether it's on the way out or hasn't got on the website yet! I've seen clothes in the shops before that took a while before they appeared on the website. Oh well, it might turn up somewhere!

sillyruby wrote: »
    They are amazing please please tell me where you ordered them!!

I bought them from Boohoo.com :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Stormageddon

Been eyeing the black version for a while and it came back in stock in my size and less than half price. Happy days!

http://www.boohoo.com/dresses/beth-sparrow-pleat-front-chiffon-dress/invt/azz62755

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭shoos

This little number is on it's way to me :)

Love it so much! Adoring the aztec print that's around at the moment.

image1xl.jpg

Just bought this for half price in the Lipsy concession in Next, Blanch...so happy :D

JD02058_011_a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Bought this for the second night of my hen, €109 reduced from €155 from Asos Curve.

image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭tiny_penguin

Went on a bit of a pre holiday spree today!

Got these in debenhams with 30% off the jeans

037010720543?$V7PdpLarge$

037010811106?$V7PdpLarge$

And these in dorothy perkins with 20% off the dress, and student discount on the necklace so 15% off that.

07164825_large.jpg

49811503_large.jpg

I also got some jewelled sandals in pennys and some basic tops in brshka. They had a gorgeous pair of nude wedges in pennys that I wanted but they only had size 4 left!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

New Shoes!

flake-berry-black-patent-buckle-mid-wedges-5391517-lrg.jpg

Was €70, down to €49 at Debenhams.ie (I am absolutely rubbish with heels, but a wedge I can just about handle. Plus I love buckles, reminds me of the Doodles of my childhood <3)

Link: http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_052010796360_-1

5725584601_783a5899f6_z.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Kaki - I love those shoes...I am goimg to see what the shoes in ALDI are like on Thursday. I have narrow feet but if they are narrow enough I hope to get the yellow and pink ones - would be handy for the summer...

image-3_zpsadb4c64d.jpg

image-3_zps08c68299.jpg

Both asos :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

image-3_zps08c68299.jpg

Both asos :)

Do you have a link to this one?

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Skater-Dress-with-Embellished-Collar/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2429350&WT.ac=rec_viewed

The black is out of stock in all sizes though, it's available in red or cream too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

My sister lives in the north so im getting her to get this dress from Asda for me. Not bad for the price. Although im not a fan of the sheer back, i can hide it with a nice blazer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

image1xl.jpg
    asos

and these shorts
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=28292002
    american apparel via ebay

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Folks can we please try and remember to list where items are from? It just saves the inevitable of people asking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

azz53187_multi_default_l.jpg
    azz49864_black_default_l.jpg

Both Boohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

MFO858-5-1.jpg

MS002C-3232-1.jpg

All so got 3 tees from all saints cant find pictures of them all from the outlet in Kildare but the shirt is new season witch i picked up in all saints in Dublin

Also picked up a pair of blackish jeans in river island they dont look like the photo at all they are a lot more darker then this

265821_main?$hero$

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Dungarees from River Island. I LOVE them! Just need to find the perfect tshirt for underneath.

River-Island-black-smart-dungarees-mdn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/4923/76718?prodid=271411701&cat=cat10005&name=Shoe%20Gallery

To wear with black skinnys and a sequin peplum I also bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Monster haul today - poor bank balance

These but in a charcoal grey (of which there is no picture on the entire internet including all the aldo websites for different countries). Have been craving their wedge hightops for months. Bought a river island pair but returned them because they felt like wearing heels. I could run in these babys

Aldo - €110

77374876.jpg

River island - €12

633684_main?wid=1500

River Island - €35

629877_main?wid=1500

River Island - €25 needed to replace mine because its looking brownish grey at this stage

636326_main?$hero$

River Island - €24 - This but in a charcoal grey

631096_main?wid=1500

Also no idea how to wear a playsuit. It wont be with bare legs anyway. Suggestions?

edit: Sorry about the massive pics, cant seem to get them any smaller from the RI website

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement