Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Schuh

1428583220_main.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Debating these (not yet purchased!)
    All from ASOS
    €34.12
    image4xl.jpg

€54
    image4xl.jpg

or
    €54
    image1xl.jpg

Would you have to be fairly tall to pull off #3? I'm only 5'2 and size 16-18. What would ye good ladies suggest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Buy the first one and the 3rd one!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I LOVE the first one! Its gorgeous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

defo the 1st one! the last one is fab but might be too long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Geometric Print Bomber

eZxaX0s.jpg

Dorothy Perkins £45
    25hl6bk.jpg

£25
    335h1xu.jpg

£36
    6swigl.jpg

£1
    zyhlzq.jpg

Got 25% off so cost £95 in total.
    Not sure why the prices came up in £ rather than € and I forgot to change the currency before I placed the order! Probably worked out cheaper anyway though.

Also ordered
    image1xl.jpg €34.12

and

image3xl.jpg €54.03

Both from ASOS.

Don't plan on keeping all the dresses but need one for a wedding so will return whatever doesn't suit/fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got this purple sparkle dress for my daughter and I in Tesco - my 3 year old likes to dress like her mummy - it will be nice for Christmas and it is a lot less expensive than the adult version - there are advantages to being petite.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Got this from Lipsy

BR02275_091_a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Marks and Spencer, €26 down from €105 according to the price tag. So much nicer on in person and a really thick luxurious feeling to it. I've a feeling I'll get extensive wear out of it for the festive season!

SD_01_T50_6293_D2_X_EC_90?$V2$&&wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit,1

Office, €51 down from €63 as there was a 20% sale on, wahoo!

Thumb?VaultID=2039&Interlaced=1&Mode=R&ResX=620&ResY=447&Quality=90&t=1411575363

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Marks and Spencer, €26 down from €105 according to the price tag. So much nicer on in person and a really thick luxurious feeling to it. I've a feeling I'll get extensive wear out of it for the festive

The dress is fab. Did you pick it up in store or online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Blingy wrote: »
    The dress is fab. Did you pick it up in store or online?

In store in Dundrum but it was the only one I saw there. Link to online version here, don't know why it's only been discounted to that online!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭whatever76

Purchased Amy Houberman's " Singing in the Rain" ankle boots in tan today online - they sold old really quickly so was lucky to get them ! they are in demand ... hopefully they live up to the hype !!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

whatever76 wrote: »
    Purchased Amy Houberman's " Singing in the Rain" ankle boots in tan today online - they sold old really quickly so was lucky to get them ! they are in demand ... hopefully they live up to the hype !!!

have you a pic of them?

Sorry I don't but if you go to - bourbonfootwear.com/collection (unable to add links but your search should pick it up ) you will see them in the collection list !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I LOVE this on! Thanks to Unidays I got 10% off :)

12X38PMUL_normal.jpg

Edit: Sorry it's from Miss Selfridge! €35 but I got the 10% off of it! there is currently 24% off all dresses on the website though! MAGIC24 is the code

^^ wheres it from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

New watch - Seiko 5 mens automatic watch, navy face. Purchased from a jeweller on Canal Street NY, c€90. My taste in watches is definitely towards the masculine side, and I love this one.

$T2eC16N,!)8E9s4l6bt!BQj4(Wcuog~~60_35.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,404 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

was it these ones? Singing%20in%20the%20Rain%20couch.JPG

Got unexpected holiday pay today:D....had to treat myself!!

new look

324260709D1?$zoomPopup$&hei=248&wid=761

Both dresses Miss Selffridge - thanks Vinta81 :P

12X12PBLK_large.jpg

29C08QWHT_large.jpg

Yep that's them ... they are on route so will have by weekend !

Yep that's them ... they are on route so will have by weekend !

they are fab!! they still have black in stock. The tan ones not expected back in stock until December! I want a pair of the knee high ones, in black AND tan! might have to hint at hubby!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just ordered this parka from Littlewoods - hope it's ok now cos it looks lovely and warm!

south-premium-parka.jpg?$1064x1416_standard$

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

In store in Dundrum but it was the only one I saw there. Link to online version here, don't know why it's only been discounted to that online!

Would love that dress, might look around at the weekend but not keepin my hopes high-probably store specific misprice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Just ordered my first corset :D Its not too extreme but am hoping it will accentuate my hour glass figure nicely!

Mae Underbust Corset from What Katie Did

what_katie_did_mae_corset_ct_1_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

no more online shopping for me for the year! Eva Longoria bought these pieces in dublin, kinda had to get them :D

663074_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

660360_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

P.S. 25% off river island enter this code at checkout GRAZIANOV14

• Advertisement

went shopping with my Mom today (been ages since I've done that!) and as its my birthday next week, she very nicely bought me a coat from Penney's! I've had my eye on it for ages, but wasn't sure if it suited me, so it was good to have her opinion and like it on me!
    20140826-143930-52770380.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ordered these boots from Amazon. They are Heavenly Feet brand, I nearly bought them in Blue when on holiday in Spain the Christmas before last, but put them down and another customer snapped them up. Of course they were the last pair in my size. Been looking for a nice pair of casual comfy boots for ages, so decided to finally give these a shot!

heavenly-feet-boots-pippa2-black-p5669-18814_zoom.jpg

Also ordered a few pieces online from New Look for work.

Black Waterfall Blazer
    312255201?$zoomPopup$&hei=365&wid=881

Purple Lace trim top
    324008558?$zoomPopup$&hei=365&wid=881

Returned the 2 ASOS dresses. Didnt fit me.

So I bought this one.

€85, Debenhams

[URL="[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/9up0zo.jpg[/IMG]"]9up0zo.jpg[/URL]

Valentina wrote: »
    Just ordered my first corset :D Its not too extreme but am hoping it will accentuate my hour glass figure nicely!

Mae Underbust Corset from What Katie Did

I got this today thanks to Parcel Motel. Best purchase ever! It makes my waist look teeny tiny but doesn't crush my hips or give me a muffin top. I did it up pretty tight but it was still comfortable, I could still take deep breaths and move easily. It's expensive but totally, totally worth it. I'm considering getting another in a nude colour to wear under lighter dresses. Love, love, love it. :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Got these in tesco at the weekend, all on sale @ €12.50. The jumper is menswear but I think it actually looks alright on me :D lets hope I'm not delusional :P

jk422221lsalt1.jpg?$tt_thumbnail$jk422214ls.jpg?$tt_thumbnail$es423166.jpg?$tt_thumbnail$

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Hush puppie tan knee high boots from schuh - €165

imagejpg1_zps57c4a76b.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa7aae946.jpg

My own pic is much closer to the true colour. Was lovely and warm and dry walking from work in the lashings of rain this evening! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Treated myself to this when I saw a decent reduction on it this morning :)

(lucky I got it early too, size 12 is now out of stock...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Treated myself to this when I saw a decent reduction on it this morning :)

(lucky I got it early too, size 12 is now out of stock...)

That's a gorgeous jumper!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Ordered these today :)

From Evans:
    16P60RIVR_normal.jpg
    16N14PMUL_normal.jpg

From Sportsdirect:
    42500092_l.jpg

• Advertisement

I bought a jacket off ebay (something I haven't done in a long long time). It is an American Eagle Outfitters wool mix biker style jacket with a cream faux fur collar! It was new without tags, so in perfect condition and I only paid €20 for it! Its a bit shorter than I would have liked, but fits nice all the same.
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=94286423

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Getting into the spirit! €44 from Next

From Reiss, Kayan skirt

284091-30-3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I bought this navy wax parka last weekend from Dunnes, it is not very warm so I got it in a larger size than I normally would so that I can wear a jumper under it as necessary. It does repel the rain though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Both Miss Selfridge

For my Birthday €31

12X37PBUR_large.jpg

For Boxing Day night €86

18X11PPLE_large.jpg

Both dresses are in store here but ridiculously marked up even with 10% off today so went on-line and a huge difference in price with delivery included!

Also anyone know what type of shoes to wear with the latter dress?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Just ordered this dress from Asos for a wedding on NYE. It's a Lipstick Boutique dress, and got it for 20% off with student discount.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Vinta81 that second dress is absolutely stunning. I'd pair it with black or gold strappy heels, or nude courts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

Apologies for off topic, im lookin to buy sth off Asos but it's that tiny bit (well not so tiny) over budget, would anyone who is a student be so kind and share the 20% off code with me? Is that even possible? Thanks!

uli84 wrote: »
    Apologies for off topic, im lookin to buy sth off Asos but it's that tiny bit (well not so tiny) over budget, would anyone who is a student be so kind and share the 20% off code with me? Is that even possible? Thanks!

We've probably all thought of doing that, but I think it's a bit cheeky.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement