Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I was half tempted to go for a bit more extravagant boots but I need them for work. I will wait till sales for silly shoe purchases.

Spartoo.eu

461673_350_A.jpg

236640_350_A.jpg

I got 10 off each pair with their silly voucher policy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭littleblackDRS

I'm on my phone so maybe it's in the headline but where are all these from?

Ah yeah its in the header, I only noticed it doesn't show on mobile, they're all from everything5pounds.com :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Ah yeah its in the header, I only noticed it doesn't show on mobile, they're all from everything5pounds.com :)

What's the quality like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭jos28

I've bought lots of stuff form everything5pounds and have been delighted with my purchases. You have to be very selective and it's easy enough to spot the crap. Great for shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

this is the skirt I got in Penney's last week, they have it up on their website now!
    product-24303-big.jpg

http://www.primark.com/en-ie/whats-new/product/24303,leather-look-black-wrap-skirt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    this is the skirt I got in Penney's last week, they have it up on their website now!
    <SNIP - DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES>

http://www.primark.com/en-ie/whats-new/product/24303,leather-look-black-wrap-skirt

I know a few of us have bought this skirt, any suggestions on what to wear with it? :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I know a few of us have bought this skirt, any suggestions on what to wear with it? :)

I wore it to an event last Friday night so dressed it up, but you could dress it down with a nice jumper, tights & ankle boots.

I wore a top I got in Oasis (posted a page or two back), which I tucked in, and I had black tights and heels. I got a lot of compliments in it! I felt quite confident in it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Oasis sale got the better of me

7044623B-5CB8-497C-B5CD-74DE107479AB_zpsw60lek0d.jpg

59AD1A3D-94D6-4125-9987-7FB37072AADA_zps5bxxkosp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

High rise flared jeans from American Eagle

1436_8492_738_of?fit=crop&wid=576&hei=860&qlt=50,0

It feels great to be wearing non-low rise jeans! They're much more flattering on my tummy area, and I don't have to keep tugging them up when I sit. I'm going to buy several pairs as soon as I can afford it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Love the skirt but knowing my luck when I get into town at the weekend there won't be any!

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Love the skirt but knowing my luck when I get into town at the weekend there won't be any!

they were really low in stock last weekend, but they got more in during the week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

All the things I had my eye on for Black Friday either sold out straight away or didn't have my size, however ASOS cheer me up:
    image1xl.jpg
    image3xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    All from ASOS, not 100% sure of the cost as I paid in pounds and with 20% off, in total I paid around 65 pounds though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Only just saw the request to share the student discount - sorry, it can't be shared, its tied to your account.

Just ordered this dress on Dorothy Perkins website - 30% off everything, and an extra 10% off then.
    07244303_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

663701_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

From River Island.

Think I'm gonna bring back the leather skirt. Can't find a top I like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Sunny Dayz wrote: »

Got the penny's skirt today, it's surprisingly nice on. Looking forward to dressing it up and down also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭javagal

Stench blossom that skirt is amazing. Must invest in a leather skirt, such a classic piece.
    You could wear it with anything, a simple black heel, a sparkly top or a black string with an evening kimono

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Just ordered this dress from ASOS, hoping it'll work for Christmas with the in-laws, need the long sleeves to hide a new-ish tattoo that they won't like :D I'm unsure about the "whiteness" of it though so we'll see.
    It was reduced to £22 and I got it for £17.60 with the cyberwknd20 code.

image1xl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

From Asos, only €31.43, with an extra 20% off on top of that.

image3xl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I'm in the States at the moment and got these in Nordstrom - BCBGMAXAZRIA Gamma Bootie in Parfait.

bcbgmaxazria-nude-gamma-mesh-booties-product-7-6171808-636729353_large_flex.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I got this bag in Dunnes this eve, there was 20% off too.
    6322839_grey.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

All from Asos - got the two short ones with the cyberwknd20 code thankfully. The long one is for my work Christmas party, I'll hopefully wear either short ones (hopefully both!) over the festive period too :)

imagejpg1_zps1a9cffee.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsa8749c0d.jpg

imagejpg2_zps12bad2d2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Managed to not go too wild over the B.F. weekend :P

New Look €33.50
    322086501?fmt=jpg&wid=318&hei=418

New Look €12
    323834950?fmt=jpg&wid=318&hei=418

Dorothy Perkins €46.50 (inc. delivery) Huge pic sorry!
    92264301_large.jpg

And I got my Christmas jumper :D
    Dunnes €25
    8663481_cream.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I have a to go to wedding in December, so I picked up this dress in the Warehouse Black Friday sale; €78 down to €58.50. I'm thinking about pairing it with some colourful heels to break up the black a little.

5563110977_1.jpg

5563110977_2.jpg

http://www.warehouse.co.uk/layered-mesh-insert-dress/dresses/warehouse/fcp-product/5563110977

EDIT: sorry about the mahoosive images, if anyone can tell me how to shrink them, work away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Oasis - my mum picked up one in my size today in Mahon because they didn't have it in town yesterday

3120008545.jpg

Also Oasis

4580002401.jpg

3430078101.jpg

4850003001.jpg

3610208614.jpg

A lot of black....

This is from Quiz in Debenhams

225705.jpg

I'd never got anything from there before because I used to think they were tacky but actually they're not that bad...lol

And these from River Island:

658734_main?$CrossSellProductPage514$

I ordered this from Zara last night, first time ordering from them and it was dispatched this morning! I need to stop shopping for myself and start Christmas shopping for others...its so hard!!!
    6873830811_6_1_1.jpg?timestamp=1409318280608

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Picked this up for Daddums, €46 after 20% ASOS discount yesterday

image1xl.jpg

and this for my sister, also from ASOS and €23

image1xl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Topshop's free shipping lured me in last night, and I picked up the Petite Leigh jeans in black for £34.20 with a student discount. I have a pair of Leigh jeans in khaki and although they don't fit anymore (my final year gut is taking shape), I loved how tight they were in the lower legs and ankles.

topshop-black-petite-28-moto-leigh-jeans-black-product-1-23849178-1-527751076-normal_large_flex.jpeg

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?refinements=Size%7b1%7d~%5b12%7c14%5d&searchTerm=leigh&storeId=12556&productId=11765480&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got two pairs of glasses frames from Firmoo in their Black Friday sale. Worked out at €22 per frame incl delivery. They can do the lenses too but I'm due a test so just got the frames.

http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2427.html

http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2609.html (In the brown/green colour way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

STEVEMADDEN-BOOTS_NORTHSDE_BLACK-LEATHER_SIDE?$MR%2DZOOM$&id=yfLrD0&rgn=0,-349,3000,3700&scl=5.780346820809249

Sorry for the huge pic. Got these in Steve Madden. Love them but they need to be broken in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Had a small spree in debenhams over the weekend!

From Oasis, a cosy jumper and grey skinnies:
    3610213367.jpg
    3250196714.jpg

From Zara, a black dress and a grey jumper I can't seem to find a picture of...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Some early Christmas presents courtesy of my mother and the Miss Selfridge cyber sale

23W52PBLK_normal.jpg

€66

13F01QBLK_normal.jpg

€22

13F02PMUL_normal.jpg

€30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I am getting this Hearts and Roses dress from Sirens and Starlets online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Got these bad boys from New Look down from €40 to €20.

321682818?$zoomPopup$&hei=394&wid=979

Sorry for the huge pic. Got these in Steve Madden. Love them but they need to be broken in.

fab boots, were they expensive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Went on a mini spree on Misguided.com

I got theese two skirts

s2103921_lucie_31.10.14_aj_2721_berlinda.jpg
    s1100042_cindy_13.10.14_aj_1326_a.jpg

and these tops

t3106389_joanna_19.11.14_mc_97793_a.jpg

t3107513_hannah_08.10.14_sp_346_a_5.jpg
    t2100691_-_dharma_7.jpg

For only 81 euro with their 20% off.
    Now to wait for the postman :):):)

Oh I'm so annoyed. Got an email this morning that they had cancelled the order as they are out of stock and to top it off they've gone back to full price on the site. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

Someone needs to take my card away! All from Asos

Again all from Asos

And finally, all from Zara.

As a side note: any tips on how to embed these images from a tablet?
    That little mountainy symbol is nowhere to be found when posting!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I just put IMG before the picture's URL and /IMG after (both in square brackets)

I am so impressed with Zara online! I ordered that jumper I put up on Sunday night & I received it today! So quick! Will be using them again!
    The jumper is fab too, so soft! Love it :)

I am so impressed with Zara online! I ordered that jumper I put up on Sunday night & I received it today! So quick! Will be using them again!
    The jumper is fab too, so soft! Love it :)

Where, by comparison, I'm still waiting on my oasis stuff :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

yellow hen wrote: »
    Where, by comparison, I'm still waiting on my oasis stuff :(

Ditto, got an email this afternoon to say you stuff I'd ordered on Friday was dispatched but I don't know how long it'll take from now.

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Ditto, got an email this afternoon to say you stuff I'd ordered on Friday was dispatched but I don't know how long it'll take from now.

I got that on Monday and am still waiting. The courier is nightline who can manage next day with next so not sure what the delay is. Is it shipped from the uk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Zara didn't have sales this weekend or did I miss them? It might take longer to process orders during sales because of larger quantities.

meeeeh wrote: »
    Zara didn't have sales this weekend or did I miss them? It might take longer to process orders during sales because of larger quantities.

no, don't think there was an actual sale on. I had seen that jumper on Pippa O'Connor's facebook page and loved it, so I ordered it Sunday night, got a dispatch email the following day and it arrived today. It looks to be from the UK too! I noticed that their returns is really good too, just login to your account online, click on returns & they have the courier pick it up again...for free! really good service! I usually order off ASOS, but I've been so put off by the lately, especially their painfully slow returns service. Not only do you have to pay to return stuff, but it took 3 weeks before I got my refund. Not impressed with ASOS anymore.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement