Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Vinta81 wrote: »
    err is that boots sales going on for much longer?
    There doesn't seem to be a sale as such, just clearance items especially manicure stuff, tweezers, compacts, fake nails etc. Girls aloud festival lashes for €2.50. I'd say it will be on til they clear the stuff.

Edit-Mods, should there be a FAP bargains sticky?, I often find good beauty and fashion deals online and in shops, and don't generally share them on Bargain Alerts forum but there might be more interest here. Just an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 stopthelights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Which RiverIsland? Iv checked on the website but they arn't on it..were they on sale or is 4 quid the usual price?

River Island don't have them anymore, but they do have some other cool tights like that.

Littlewoods have them if you have an account there. 2 pack for 17euro.D002P_SP147_10_EB0ITd?$prodDetailMain$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

Sorry and again a shop in Georges Arcade had them there a couple of weeks back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Vinta81 wrote: »
    err is that boots sales going on for much longer?

I find the Boots in Mahon is one of the best around!!!!! Also I find Boots in Wilton does reduced stuff too, even though its quite small!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

This craze has long passed with everyone else, but I love this bag!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Just bought this.

Bought it from Axparis.co.uk
    Vintage Floral Bandeau Dress

DW180CREAM-FRONT.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Vintage hat, bought in Berlin for €12. Just love it!
    Photo13.jpg

Another vintage hat, bought in Gladys' in Tullamore, €35.
    Photo38.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That Olive green hat Twee. :eek: Me wants!

Isn't it gorgeous!! Cannot wait to wear it. C'mon the winter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

This craze has long passed with everyone else, but I love this bag!!!

OOOHHHH! I have one too! I got it like 2 years back! I love it to bits. The padlock did fall off but my daddy worked his magic with superglue and a screwdriver! :)

I'm gonna bring my Chloe bag out tonight now! :) Thank you for ressurecting my Paddington! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Nice bargain hunting lindtee, love it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

index.php?id=AZZ83771&code=AZZ83771-155-16&size=8&color=PINK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

cc-offe wrote: »
    index.php?id=AZZ83771&code=AZZ83771-155-16&size=8&color=PINK

Very nice :D Where are they from and how much? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Very nice :D Where are they from and how much? ;)

I think this is them http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothing/index.php?id=AZZ83771&code=AZZ83771-155-16&size=8&color=PINK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Just a reminder to state where you bought the item if you're just posting pictures and not links!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Sorry everyone, I thought the link was actually a link to the shoes on the website page, not just a pic.... they also come in white and black...just search for rebecca on the boohoo website!

A bit about the shoes, They are so comfortable, really easy to walk in considering the height of them and even though there is a peep toe you can barely see any of my toes through the hole so i'd prob even be able to wear tights with them!

They sell them on a few different sites too, they are by a brand called rascal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Went to TK Maxx today and ended coming home with a few (:)) things. TK Maxx in Waterford will apparently be closing soon so I went in to visit in the hope of snagging some closing deals.

Marc Jacobs Basil Sorbet fragrance E20 for 100 ml.
    MARC_JACOBS_BASIL_W.JPG

Pair of purple/wine suede peep-toe shoes reduced to E13. They're a brand called Dilly - Brazilian from what I can find on the net. They appear to be very good quality.

Light floral shirt for E5 from a brand Dubbin & Hollinshead. Perfect casual wear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got these shoes in Macys. I'm in love with them. Thankfully I was convinced by my boyfriend to try on the next size up.

PG.RFKAYTEE.BLKBKSY.PD.jpg

PG.RFKAYTEE.BLKBKSY.BK.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I ordered these during the week and they arrived on Friday:

31iGMb6TvxL._AA300_.jpg

Having bought a pair of this brand of boot for a friend I was amazed by the good reviews they got. I decided to take the plunge and order myself a pair as I thought they'd be nice for weekends. I was a little unsure when I ordered them but the minute I opened the box I adored them. I've worn them all weekend and they are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable. You can't really see it in the picture, but the leather is fabulous quality and you can actually fold the top of the boot down if you wish. Delighted with them. They are a lovely colour in reality aswell; will go with loads:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭AllInOne

I bought Flip In hair extensions yesterday, 12 inch. Just slightly longer than my owner hair and give amazing volume, I'm so happy with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

FUtoo wrote: »
    I ordered these during the week and they arrived on Friday:

Having bought a pair of this brand of boot for a friend I was amazed by the good reviews they got. I decided to take the plunge and order myself a pair as I thought they'd be nice for weekends. I was a little unsure when I ordered them but the minute I opened the box I adored them. I've worn them all weekend and they are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable. You can't really see it in the picture, but the leather is fabulous quality and you can actually fold the top of the boot down if you wish. Delighted with them. They are a lovely colour in reality aswell; will go with loads:D

Where did you order it from?

Where did you order it from?

Here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

£328:eek::eek:

£328:eek::eek:

The photo doesn't really do them justice. They are lovely in reality and amazingly made with gorgeous leather. They're actually worth it; I wouldn't have kept them otherwise tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The photo doesn't really do them justice. They are lovely in reality and amazingly made with gorgeous leather. They're actually worth it; I wouldn't have kept them otherwise tbh.

I think that good leather boots are well worth the money as they will last and last. They're lovely. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Re the Fryes, they really are a very well made brand, but I got mine (a more standard style) for $180 when the exact same ones were €350 in BT. Shocking.

Bought this the other week but it needs alterations around the shoulders.

• Advertisement

Another Berlin piece!
    In a wee vintage shop and this bag caught my eye. Oh lovely and yellow! And only €19!
    Photo43-1.jpg

But then I opened it! It's a case for 7 inch records :D
    Photo44.jpg

Also hit the Mac Pro store
    This shade is Samoa Silk, it's kind of a pumpkin colour
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1656835

Paint Pot in Artifact, which I've been using as eyeliner.
    1029671236_c744daf7ca.jpg?v=0

Lip liner in Beet, to match Rebel lipstick and Studio Sculpt NC15. I recommend the foundation it for fellow pale gals, nice and pale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Where's the Mac Pro store? Do you have to have the pro card to shop there? I spend a ridiculous amount there, it'd be nice to save a little.

Mac Pro in Berlin! It's on Rosenthalerstrasse, you don't need a card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Ah damn! I was hoping it was a hush hush secret that there's one in Dublin :o

**** sorry! The prices weren't much different, couple of euro, but they had some amazing products. Zillions of pigments and they had FACE PAINT :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anomic

55504381_small.jpg

Dorothy Perkins €45 - altho works out bou €34(28gbp) if u buy it online. Looks fab with leggings. Cant wait for winter!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Went on a bit of a spree this afternoon!

124450.png
    Purple Ditsy Dress in Dorothy Perkins, reduced to €19

124349.png
    Studded Black Heels, also Dorothy Perkins, reduced to €25.

124347.jpg
    Floral Prom dress in Miss Selfridge, reduced to €30

124348.jpg
    Super Skinny Jeans, also Miss Selfridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

AllInOne wrote: »
    I bought Flip In hair extensions yesterday, 12 inch. Just slightly longer than my owner hair and give amazing volume, I'm so happy with them!

Where did you get them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

senelra wrote: »
    Went on a bit of a spree this afternoon!

124349.png
    Studded Black Heels, also Dorothy Perkins, reduced to €25.

Lovin' them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I have that floral dress from Miss Selfridge. I love it. Its so flattering on

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

Just bought this in river island. Love it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Have been amassing some bits and pieces over the last week...

Pink hat with flower, floral hairband and glass pearls all from pennies. I haven't been to Pennies for a few years and I was really impressed with their lovely accessories, some of them aren't that bad quality at all.

124443.jpg

lace scarf from Pennies, adore this so much.

'Vintage' wollen green hat actually from H&M last Autumn. I had bought the hat and scarf set new but my boyfriend shrunk my hat in the wash by accident so I was really happy to find a replacement.

HUGE tassled green paisley/floral print shawl from the vintage shop that I love sooo much. I've been on a quest to find the perfect gypsy style shawl for years but never managed to find one so big and cosy. Also doubles up as a lovely chunky scarf.

Sparkley Dorothy Gail shoes for 4 euros from the charity shop, not 100% sure of the pointy toes yet though so might just drop them back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I can only see one photo SapSorrow!

Got new glasses today, €450!!! (Frames €220 and my ultra expensive lenses, bah)
    get_image.php?fid=34408&color=&alt=

And I loved the colour of these sensible Clarks shoes, they just kept catching my eye in shop windows so I thought why not! They'll be perfect for winter with tights and dresses and they're as light as air on my feet. €65
    20333193_A_p.jpg

Kinda OT but can anyone recommend a good iPod dock - I tried the technology forum but my post got lost in the sea of bloody iphone posts.

Got the shoes I said I was going to buy ages ago.

2889u1k.jpg

Love them, going to wear them everyday!

god dammit, which one can you see? I can see them all! Wierd....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    god dammit, which one can you see? I can see them all! Wierd....

the only one I could see was the lace scarf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unepetite

Got the shoes I said I was going to buy ages ago.

2889u1k.jpg

Love them, going to wear them everyday!

These are beautiful. Where did you get them?

unepetite wrote: »
    These are beautiful. Where did you get them?

Got them in Topshop. I think they are probably the nicest shoes I've ever bought. Can't wait to wear them.

Thanks Lainey, I'll fix it tomorrow... maybe... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Asos.

image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

CT350_1_Large.jpg

well i like it.....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement