Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

never posted before, but could not resist. Got a BNWT black and gold Michael H silk tunic top for €5 at a school fundraiser (tags said €204!) will see me through the late pregnancy christmas season. Especially combined with the silver, t-bar, betty barclay chunky heels I also got for a fiver! all I need now is the ultimate dark skinny maternity jeans - the holy grail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

23924243.jpg
    New Look on sale for €10. BARGIN!!

image1xl.jpg

Hat €22 asos!

oh and the most beautiful multi coloured brocade bag in penneys!!! Its an heirloom!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    I won this on ebay for 2.59 euro/free P&P

It's Alice in Wonderland - Tea cup - Tea party necklace
    412754506_tp.jpg

I love it so much, I am bidding on a couple of other jewelery pieces as we speak :D

love it...any chance of the link!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

46308-003_L?JGVzaG9wMyQ=
    £50/€62 via Amazon. They're £75 on the Camper website. New winter boots! Can't wait for them to arrive, they're a lovely rich sienna colour.

I chose them over these:
    1161280209-1-carvela-sahara-blue-boots-ankle.jpg

It was an agonizing decision, but I think the Camper's look to have a better sole/stitching and would be more comfortable in the long run. I hope I'm right, the Carvela ones are such a gorgeous colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Party FROCK!Love it!:D:D AWear Secret Weekend :D:D

91400025bluelightbox.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

From Asos.com £16 each + 20% discount. Bought one in Navy and one in Grey. Hope they fit!

Club L Military Detail Knit Top - Grey
    image1xl.jpg

Club L Military Detail Knit Top - Navy
    image1xl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭Shelga

H by Holland boots at Debenhams, 25% off, now just have to figure out what to wear them with! :D

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010361170_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Shoes+%26amp%3B+boots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

ASOS All Over Fur Trapper Hat:

image2xl.jpg

River Island School Satchel:

image1xl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I won this on ebay today and I love it so much

I got it for 2.35 and P&P was 2.19 so not that bad. It's so pretty I love this ebay shop :D

379826767_tp.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Got a present of this today. It's not quite so bright in real life and actually looks really good on. :)

Oops, forgot to say it's from Coast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Got this in Wallis today. There are a million and one of these type dresses but I love the colour and the bead detail on the neckline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    I won this on ebay today and I love it so much

I got it for 2.35 and P&P was 2.19 so not that bad. It's so pretty I love this ebay shop :D

379826767_tp.jpg

What's the name of the ebay shop please? That's lovely, would love to see more of their stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Thanks Daisy I'm a sucker for anything vintage and Parisian :rolleyes:

Sending you the link now :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Got this hairaband for €15. I was obsessed with it for ages, and then it went into sale. No idea when I'll wear it, but it's so cool!
    topshop-spikey-stud-headband-black-silver-jennifer-behr-knockoff.jpg

This is a rubbish pic, the it's a beautiful mustard coloured blouse. €55. Both items from Topshop!

2010-11-27195401.jpg

Flexing discount card before I leave next week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Got new jeans in Gap in Dundrum today. Got 30% off too because I gave them my (spam) email address - this made them €42. :)

Got new jeans in Gap in Dundrum today. Got 30% off too because I gave them my (spam) email address - this made them €42. :)

Love those jeans, whats the fit like? It sounds perfect from the blurb:D:D:D

10503009pewterlightbox.jpgA Wear

37484mwww016782.jpgMathew Williamson Debenhams

Love party season :D:D It sparkles!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The fit is actually really good, it's great for me because I have quite muscular legs and generally find it difficult to get jeans that fit well. Really soft, comfortable denim too. Worth a try anyway.

(Also, to refer to a current active thread, they do run very true to size, a 30x30 - 12 short - is what I got).

• Advertisement

Brilliant thanks, will definitely give them a go, I find it so hard to find jeans (that arent €200) that fit well :rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Come Thursday this will be mine!

5214408307_5b15e5b3a9_z.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

What with all this chilly weather I decided to buy some items to keep my extremities toasty! :D

il_570xN.104704704.jpg

and

il_570xN.104703825.jpg
    YAY COSY!

Edit : Both items from xannabotx on etsy. I have developed a worrying girlcrush on this woman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

http://www.53degreesnorth.ie/product.php?productid=3313&cat=168&page=1

just ordered these, not the prettiest in the world but sod it, at least ill be able to leave the house the next time it snows with out sliding all over the place

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

http://www.53degreesnorth.ie/product.php?productid=3313&cat=168&page=1

just ordered these, not the prettiest in the world but sod it, at least ill be able to leave the house the next time it snows with out sliding all over the place

I actually kind of like them. Wouldn't normally be a huge fan of those kind of boots but they would be towards the nicer end of what I have seen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've bought loads in New Look recently:

202058001?$order_detail$

203010809?$get_the_look$

203031309?$get_the_look$

211901709?$get_the_look$

205745109?$get_the_look$

Just looking at the website to get those pictures has made me want MORE!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

My new Alexander McQueen scarf which I got in Harvey Nicks at the weekend...I'm obsessed with McQueen + this is my 4th genuine McQueen scarf :)editedsnow.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Bought this Christmassy jumper dress on Ebay.

281-017111.jpg

• Advertisement

Pythia wrote: »
    Bought this Christmassy jumper dress on Ebay.

http://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww22/daftblonde/281-017111.jpg

would love a link to that please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Picked this up today in Topshop. It is crazy flattering! I'm never one for cleavage, but this dress is working for me! Might even buy a new bra to wear with it :D

10N10XBLK_2_large.jpg

That pic is huge, sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

That's a lovely dress Twee - was it expensive? Just checked the topshop site but couldn't find it!

It's sold out online, and in Liffey Valley! I got it in Stephen's Green today, was €55, not too bad I don't think.
    If you wanted to ring ahead a store to check availability I can give you the line number. They'll hold for a day or two, and no obligation to buy of course.

Twee. wrote: »
    It's sold out online, and in Liffey Valley! I got it in Stephen's Green today, was €55, not too bad I don't think.
    If you wanted to ring ahead a store to check availability I can give you the line number. They'll hold for a day or two, and no obligation to buy of course.

Yes please!

• Advertisement

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Yes please!

When you call, describe it as an animal print long sleeve jersey dress (not the chiffon one, there's a similar one in stock atm in a chiffon type), and that the line number is 10N10XBLK. You can get the numbers on Topshop.com under stores and then "Eire".

Twee. wrote: »
    When you call, describe it as an animal print long sleeve jersey dress (not the chiffon one, there's a similar one in stock atm in a chiffon type), and that the line number is 10N10XBLK. You can get the numbers on Topshop.com under stores and then "Eire".

Tried town and Dundrum shops but no joy in my size! Ah well! Thank you anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

25% of everything (incl sale) on www.wallis.co.uk

096737001_thumb.jpg

for £18.75+£4p&p.

Cork_girl wrote: »
    Tried town and Dundrum shops but no joy in my size! Ah well! Thank you anyway!

Awh no! Keep an eye on the Back in Stock section on the website. It's still pretty new so it could come in again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I got a hat similar to this in Dunnes Stores yesterday for €6 euros.

faux-fur-trapper-hat-black-106532-photo.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

This is the first thing I've bought for myself in AGES! Picked it up at a Christmas market here. This woman had a whole stall of jewellery, hair pieces, pins and bags made from cool things. Some were made from dolly-mix, others from coca-cola bottle caps, others from juicey fruit chewing gum packets, they're all fab! That's actual real colouring pencils, they've been lacquered and polished :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=137606&stc=1&d=1291230389

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Purchased from Oasis:
    2rwnf9j.jpg
    11ay3o2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

OMG Ams how much was that dress? I think I need it! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

coat0.jpg

This arrived today and it's absolutely brilliant! It's not too heavy but it's really warm and the hood is huge :D:D

So glad it finally came, my leather lacket isn't cutting it with all this snow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

phasers where did you get that coat? Not useful for me at the moment but would buy it for next winter. I still find it hillarous that my husband got his duffle coat in Lisbon at the end of summer - would love a nice one too. There is a lovely purple one in Benneton but can not justify the price :(

phasers wrote: »
    coat0.jpg

This arrived today and it's absolutely brilliant! It's not too heavy but it's really warm and the hood is huge :D:D

So glad it finally came, my leather lacket isn't cutting it with all this snow

Where did you get that?! It's gorgeous!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Sapsorrow wrote: »
    OMG Ams how much was that dress? I think I need it! :eek:
    its €69 but theres 20% off in store at the minute so I got it for €55.20 or you can print off a 25% off voucher from their website. They only have the dress in "flagship" stores though so not in the small concession ones in debenhams etc.

Oops! Got it here, was about €40. normally I wouldn't reccommend eBay but I can vouch for this one! They have every size going too so no one is left out :pac:

phasers wrote: »
    Oops! Got it here, was about €40. normally I wouldn't reccommend eBay but I can vouch for this one! They have every size going too so no one is left out :pac:

What's the sizing like? How does xs/s/m/l/xl correspond to 8/10/12/14/16 etc? If you've any idea that would be brilliant, I'm so close to buying it! :D haha

Sizing is pretty accurate, I'd say that the S is a 10, M is a 12 and the L is a 14, etc. I thought it'd be tiny because it was coming from Asia but it was really accurate.

There's measurements at the bottom of the page though for real accuracy!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement