Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭LadyHeart

My aviator jacket arrived yesterday, it fits like a glove. Love it!!

Just ordered this

http://www.asos.com/Pauls-Boutique/Pauls-Boutique-Lazer-Snake-Rosie-Purse/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1380066&cid=2704&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Gold

Cant wait for it to come. Have been looking for a new purse for a while now.

Need a new pair of boots and cannot for the life of me find the perfect pair for me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

A255UD_f2.jpg
    On sale for £20 from £48

A266UD_f2.jpg
    Was £45, now £18

B311UE_f.jpg
    Was £20, now £10 - 100% wool.

All from People Tree. I promised myself not to buy anything else, but these are fair trade so I thought I'd splash out for the last time for a long while!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

*Cries*

Why can't they be pretty?! Or even just less offensive colours?

75034017-n.jpg

Anyway €66.50 down form 90-something in Arnotts.

33824b?scl=1}

€6.50 in JD Sports.

New years resolution...

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Hey guys...first post here, I'm all scared!

Just had to tell someone about my new coat, I'm so excited! Had been stalking the shops and the net (literally stalking, in fact I've probably been caught staring at women purely because of their coats..) Just didn't like the military style and couldn't find anything I liked. Had seen this one online on the oasis website and didn't like it, but it's totally different on, and the collar is nothing like it is in the picture. Also, it was super reduced in the sale so I can always get another warmer one next year! :p
    4500025140?$ProdLarge$

Also got this dress from asos...possibly slightly too baggy for my liking but it's cool, it has pockets!
    image1xl.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

vfldnq.jpg

Bought this Vera Wang top on ebay, the seller said size L=UK12....but it really, really isn't! It's more like a 16/18 ( and I'm really a 10, I was just upsizing to keep it loose)....:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭BabyBirch

Wantobe wrote: »

Bought this Vera Wang top on ebay, the seller said size L=UK12....but it really, really isn't! It's more like a 16/18 ( and I'm really a 10, I was just upsizing to keep it loose)....:mad:

That's so annoying, it's gorgeous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Alqua wrote: »
    Just had to tell someone about my new coat, I'm so excited! Had been stalking the shops and the net (literally stalking, in fact I've probably been caught staring at women purely because of their coats..) Just didn't like the military style and couldn't find anything I liked. Had seen this one online on the oasis website and didn't like it, but it's totally different on, and the collar is nothing like it is in the picture. Also, it was super reduced in the sale so I can always get another warmer one next year! :p
    4500025140?$ProdLarge$

Ooh, there was a girl on my bus this morning wearing that coat. It is beautiful!

Really? :D Eeek, basking in coat-related positivity! Also, liffey valley ftw! Usually in sales there's nothing much left in my size..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Twee. wrote: »
    *Cries*

Why can't they be pretty?! Or even just less offensive colours?

*pic*

I have those runners! They're pretty comfy actually. And I hate runners, so it's not a biased opinion at all :P

I ordered my first ever batch of stuff from ASOS today so here's hoping it goes well :) I love the colour of the cardigan - green isn't a colour I usually wear either, so it'll be a nice change.

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭uli84

Alqua wrote: »
    Hey guys...first post here, I'm all scared!

4500025140?$ProdLarge$

wow, where can I get this coat? I so badly need a purple coat and this looks niceee

I have those runners! They're pretty comfy actually. And I hate runners, so it's not a biased opinion at all :P

They are very comfy, and I'm hopefully going to be doing proper exercise in them!

This dress arrived today in a 10 and 12 from Asos. It's really lovely on in the 12 so 10 is being sent back tomorrow! The colour of the velvet is a bit more pink than the image.

image4xl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Cardi from River Island
    30u2yhg.jpg

Converse from schuh
    b9geah.jpg

Scarf from vero moda
    280ji92.jpg

Skinny jeans from river island
    108ffir.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

Lurk on this thread jealously all the time but first post here in almost a year and a half!:eek:

Used to be a shopaholic but have been super broke for AGES with college fees, loan repayments etc. so been making do with the same old clothes but... saved up for Christmas presents and had some spare cash plus got money for Christmas so went a bit mad!:D

I'd wanted these boots in brown from RI since they came out in mid-August but at €127.50, I couldn't afford them. I dragged my friends over every time we were in a RI store to make sure they were still there so I decided that I'd buy them for myself as a treat after my exams but one of my lovely friends went to buy them for me for Christmas because I loved them so much and rang me in a panic to tell me that they were gone in both stores in town and Liffey Valley but I managed to get the last pair in my size in Blanch as they were on display in the window! Love them, perfect fit and so comfy!!:D

vfzbjl.jpg

Since I'd gotten myself the boots, my friend got me a bag from RI which I'd also wanted for months:

2wfmrko.jpg

Hit Forever 21 after my exams for the first time to see what all the hype was about and got:

33cbr6t.jpg

29n6k5v.jpg

and a jumper similar to this but longer and in cream:

bgbty0.jpg

Then got these in the New Look sale:

This dress but in purple for €12

142d10p.jpg

This dress in red also €12 (not usually something I'd usually go for but it's not as shiny in real life and a really good fit... still not mad on the chains though).

2rpquty.jpg

These platforms for €15... love them and gotten so many compliments!

e6a8w3.jpg

The flat version of these heels for €7 even though the sale price tag said €12:)
    2vadooy.jpg

these flats

73grxd.jpg

and a lovely purple coats with ruffles for €30 - can't find a pic online.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭superLeetive

Contd.

Also, got these in the RI sale:

Green cowl neck top €9

2urlca9.jpg

Navy pleated skirt €18

fbx6o4.jpg

Prettiful lace umbrella €8

2z8z3pd.jpg

and burgundy tights, brown woollen lights and grey woollen tights for €10 altogether.

Awear sale:

fcub8.jpg

and a dress in this style but in a kind of green colour with a floral pattern

29qmfxf.jpg

and finally, a black floral skirt for €10 in H&M that I can't find a pic of online, some brown fluffy slipper boots for €6 in Republic and a couple of half price gift sets in Boots. Still have a couple of gift vouchers left but really have to make myself stop shopping now!!! Apologies for the length... just so delira with all my new stuff!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Grey Cardigan - Topman

37M22AOFF_large.jpg

Diesel Koolter Jeans - Brown Thomas
    image1xxl.jpg

Runners - Topman

77S35ABLK_large.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Wantobe wrote: »

The seller might have gotten confused between UK12 and US12??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

dudara wrote: »
    Got the boots below from Duo in their Christmas sale - Reduced from €200 to €105 + €15 p&p

[awesome boots]

Those look awesome, I'd be very tempted by a pair myself! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Wantobe

The seller might have gotten confused between UK12 and US12??

Ah, makes sense. However this is a disaster as my New Years resolution is to stop buying clothes ( I bought this top on New Years eve). :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Have you a link to both of these items please? Also, are the River Island boots very high?

Thanks.

Just to let you know, the playsuit arrived this morning and I'll be sending it straight back. The quality of the material is awful- it's so thin it's see-through, the legs are so short there is bum cheek exposure (this is not because I am tall or any such reason- I'm only 5'2"), the colours are a lot more muddy than in the photographs, the sleeves aren't as long, the neckline is ridiculously low and the shape is vile and unflattering. Very very disappointed and hate to think of the girls who paid full price for this item. It was nowhere near worth the €19 sale price I paid for it, never mind the full price of approximately €50.

uli84 wrote: »
    wow, where can I get this coat? I so badly need a purple coat and this looks niceee

It's from oasis, I got it in liffey valley but it was the only one there, and it's gone from the oasis and the debenhams sites. Your best bet would probably be checking round their shops or giving them a call? It's down as 'ruffle melton'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Sibylla

Gorgeous coat Alqua.

Got this from Darling.
    1z6fhc6.jpg

This Vero Moda skirt was only eight euro at Doo Lally, They currently have up to 70% off..
    fkqzp2.jpg

2l88ej7.jpg

w00txk.jpg

Yumi.

a1po6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

79785349-02.jpg

Purchased in Forever 21

Looks better on me of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Every single time I see your user name I get hungry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Back from London! :D

28859-p.jpg
    There's an Irregular Choice shop! So I bought my first pair!

33106593.jpg
    Got these babies in Harrods. Love them!

25481_02_350.png
    24562_19_350.png
    24562_35_350.png
    3 £10 pants for £12 in Gilly Hicks...such a cute shop! They're a cousin to Abercrombie and Fitch so
    the OH enjoyed the girls in teeny shorts while I looked at the dozens of different pants!
    They're all lovely material, it was so hard to restrain myself :p

25300_01_350.png
    Also from Gilly Hicks!

mac-fluidline.jpg
    MAC Fluidline in the airport on the way home :)

Got some brown cord shorts and an Audrey Hepburn t-shirt in Pull and Bear as well and some fun things in Hamleys (got a Tamagotchi for £6.50!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Sibylla wrote: »

Got this from Darling.
    1z6fhc6.jpg

gotta know where you got this - I LOVE IT!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

2l88ej7.jpg

Please tell me this was on sale too!

cjmcork wrote: »
    gotta know where you got this - I LOVE IT!!!
    Thanks it's really unusual. I got it from Darling, They usually only have a limited selection of clothes but they are always beautiful. It comes in grey and black and is currently reduced from 69 pounds to 48.30. Delivery is 7.95 (pounds) and usually takes 4/5 days.

http://www.darlingclothes.com/product/darling/maisie-dress/545/

Please tell me this was on sale too!
    I got this in doo lally. Unfortunately it was the only item I didn't get on sale.

http://www.doo-lally.com/clothing/lipsy-sequin-brown-prom-dress

These are the sale items at doo lally, Well worth a look they have some gorgeous stock.

http://www.doo-lally.com/category/sale

I got this in doo lally. Unfortunately it was the only item I didn't get on sale.

http://www.doo-lally.com/clothing/lipsy-sequin-brown-prom-dress

These are the sale items at doo lally, Well worth a look they have some gorgeous stock.

http://www.doo-lally.com/category/sale

Waaay out of my price range! Gorgeous dress though! :)

Waaay out of my price range! Gorgeous dress though! :)
    It is. Have a look at the site, some lovely Items. I got the orange floral one reduced from 72 to 21.60.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

never heard of Darling - are their sizes pretty accurate? and thanks for putting their details up!!:D

cjmcork wrote: »
    never heard of Darling - are their sizes pretty accurate? and thanks for putting their details up!!:D
    No problem, I find their sizes very good. I've ordered from them twice before and always found the quality very good.
    XS=8
    S=10
    M=12
    L=14
    XL=16

They have a size guide for waist, bust and hips just under the link for the dress.

It is. Have a look at the site, some lovely Items. I got the orange floral one reduced from 72 to 21.60.

I had a look. Didn't see a lot that I could justify spending my money on except for a gorgeous pair of chinese laundry shoes that I've had my eye on for months not even knowing DooLally had them! May think those ones over!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

saleredroundel

New jacket, I think its fancy... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

tomissex wrote: »
    Back from London! :D

28859-p.jpg

I love the Irregular Choice store - did they give you a nice little cloth carrier bag when you bought the shoes? I'm heading to London in February, so I'm definitely planning a repeat visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Link for this???
    All gone I'm afraid! Found this on google.
    Sorry :(

Oh oh looks like its back! (and £2 pounds cheaper than I bought it at)
    Asos

image2xl.jpg

EDIT

Reluctantly.... posting... Don't.... want.... to... sell... out....

In Silver too

image1xl.jpg

I hope its still there next week (payday)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

That silver heart necklace one is amazing! Gorgeous! I WANT! Will have to top up the Mastercard today to get it.. hope I don't get sucked into spending more on that site!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I love the Irregular Choice store - did they give you a nice little cloth carrier bag when you bought the shoes? I'm heading to London in February, so I'm definitely planning a repeat visit.

No they came in a fab box that had handles on it...had to leave it in London though :(
    Definitely gonna go back someday!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

That silver heart necklace one is amazing! Gorgeous! I WANT! Will have to top up the Mastercard today to get it.. hope I don't get sucked into spending more on that site!

Buy two.... I'll be your best friend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Love the necklace but the fact it will go bronze after a few wears would put me off. Where would one get a silver version I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Wonderbra ultimate strapless bra, from Debenhams, about €36 I think but it's advertised as €43. I would have got it for even less only I missed the sale as it ended Monday at midnight and my order went through at ten past! :( Damn browsing!!

zkph7s.png

Winter beanie hat, also from Debenhams €18
    2zolocg.jpg

Dorothy Perkins:
    Dress 1 £12 reduced from £38
    2cpwe3m.jpg

Dress 2 £17 reduced from £32
    2vtrt4n.jpg

Top £15 reduced from £35 - I think it's so pretty!
    314564n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

tomissex wrote: »

There's...there's an Irregular Choice Shop? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

My Etsy earrings arrived (post 3753 - don't want to repost cos the photos are HUGE!)
    They're all really pretty but way way smaller than they looked in the photos. Much more wearable for the day but I'm a little bit disappointed cos they'd have been fab for at night if they were a bit bigger. I'd still buy them if I saw them in a shop though!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

and

300.jpg

175.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Top £15 reduced from £35 - I think it's so pretty!
    314564n.jpg

LOVE this! Had a look on the dp website but almost all the sale items are only left in tiny tiny or larger sizes. Boo!

Spadina wrote: »
    There's...there's an Irregular Choice Shop? :eek:

It's on Carnaby Street, loads of cool shops in that area. Home to the mods!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Lia_lia wrote: »
    LOVE this! Had a look on the dp website but almost all the sale items are only left in tiny tiny or larger sizes. Boo!
    One of the rare times I'm proud i'm a fattie!! :P

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement