Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

That is gorgeous.

Is it very low cut at the front?

Oh I haven't got it yet! I didn't word my post very well, I only ordered them yesterday. I'll post back when I get them. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I have been on what I can only describe as a spree, the likes of which my wallet has not seen since New York, summer of 2008 (although my sister in law was STILL heard to comment to my boyfriend, "Malari doesn't buy much does she? :rolleyes:)

Green wedges, Next:

http://www.nextdirect.com/ie/en/shopping/women/shoesandboots/39/4

Grey capri pants in Zara:

6119021804_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1300362986706

White loose trousers in Zara:

6917047250_1_1_4.jpg?timestamp=1304524684570

Orange sleeveless, button-back top in Zara:

3666055615_1_1_4.jpg?timestamp=1300296388085

Sally Hansen Airbrush legs:

[Embedded Image Removed]

Essence Mascaras and eye-liner:

[Embedded Image Removed]
    [Embedded Image Removed]
    [Embedded Image Removed]

Sigma concealer and foundation brushes:

F75-2T.jpg
    F60-2T.jpg

Vest in Vero Moda:

http://veromoda.bestsellershop.com/EU/sleeveless/soft-s-l-long-top/270416

Also couldn't find pics or links for:

Turquoise silky, sleeveless top in Zara
    Red short-sleeved, pleated front blouse in Zara
    Purple bangle in Oasis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭LollieB25

Ordered all from Boo Hoo just came today. Very happy about quality of all products as it's the first time I've used them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Just ordered these for the boyfriend to cheer him up as he's been really sick all day. Got them from Threadless. Feckin love that site.

636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg636x460design_01.jpg

636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg636x460design_01.jpg

I also bought this dress in Debenhams for my niece's communion at the weekend. It looks much nicer on/in real life than it does in the photo. I wore it with incredibly high black heels, a cropped white denim jacket and a black belt to cinch the waist in. You can let the bottom of the skirt down so it's not so ruffled and less poofy (which I did).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

636x460design_01.jpg

that is adorable!!:D love his happy little face :) ah you can get a girls version!!!brilliant!!! do they take long to deliver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Quaver

I've been lusting after this for a while so I finally decided to treat myself, thank God for Debenhams 10% off...

Urban-Decay-15-Year-Anniversary-24-7-Pencil-Set.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Quaver wrote: »
    I've been lusting after this for a while so I finally decided to treat myself, thank God for Debenhams 10% off...

How much because I've been lusting after that myself!
    And do you have a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Nice one Quaver! :D it's an amazing set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Belle E. Flops

Oooh I want!! How much? And what Debenhams was it in??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Quaver

It was €75 down to €67.50 with the 10% off in Debenhams in Cork. I know Debenhams in Dublin stock Urban Decay as well. I think the eyeliners are €15 each on their own, so really I've saved a fortune...or so I keep telling myself! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

lindtee wrote: »
    http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Rose-Hip-Seed-Oil-1-fl-oz-30-ml/1147?at=0
    Iherb are doing an international shipping special offer if you spend $40 and your order is under 3lbs in weight it is free delivery, otherwise $4 (weight has to be under 3 lbs too) and use REL330 to get $5 off your first order!!:)

Brill thanks for that. Just ordered the oil and some other goodies. Thanks for the discount code. Can I ask is there ever any issues with customs when ordering from this company?

musical.x wrote: »
    that is adorable!!:D love his happy little face :) ah you can get a girls version!!!brilliant!!! do they take long to deliver?

Yea it's great, they do girls (& kids) versions of all their tshirts. And some hoodies. I've no idea how long delivery takes (having never actually had enough money to buy things from them before - my visa card will ruin me). The site says 1-3 weeks but I'll let you know when it arrives if you want. :)

It was €75 down to €67.50 with the 10% off in Debenhams in Cork. I know Debenhams in Dublin stock Urban Decay as well. I think the eyeliners are €15 each on their own, so really I've saved a fortune...or so I keep telling myself! :D

I'm heading to Mahon Point Friday, although I've a funny feeling that there isn't an Urban Decay there.......might have to make a trip into town so instead someday!!! It'll be worth it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

cordni wrote: »
    Brill thanks for that. Just ordered the oil and some other goodies. Thanks for the discount code. Can I ask is there ever any issues with customs when ordering from this company?

I have never had issues anyway, and I've ordered from them about 15+ times. Delivery is usually quick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Tk Maxx, €9.99 :D

230832_1717716948359_1401322775_31508451_4900393_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

^ WANT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

I'm heading to Mahon Point Friday, although I've a funny feeling that there isn't an Urban Decay there.......might have to make a trip into town so instead someday!!! It'll be worth it! :)

definitely no urban decay in MP - they certainly have it in town though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 94 ✭✭magztar

Ohhh i had banned myself from buying no more till we move but thats a bargain!!Especially if their are 15euro each..I wonder are they online too??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

Yea it's great, they do girls (& kids) versions of all their tshirts. And some hoodies. I've no idea how long delivery takes (having never actually had enough money to buy things from them before - my visa card will ruin me). The site says 1-3 weeks but I'll let you know when it arrives if you want. :)
    that would be great thanks! oh and please let me know what the quality is like too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

For a wedding

Dress in Oasis - €81 but got it for €64.80 with 20% discount in Look magazine
    3470065700.jpg

A fascinator / hat but in the same pink as the flowers of the dress from debenhams. €53 reduced to €42.50 in the sale. Going to do a bit of Blue Peter magic on it and take off the netting and replace the hairband with a comb :) Fingers crossed it goes ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Orlee wrote: »
    For a wedding

3470065700.jpg

A fascinator / hat but in the same pink as the flowers of the dress from debenhams. €53 reduced to €42.50 in the sale. Going to do a bit of Blue Peter magic on it and take off the netting and replace the hairband with a comb :) Fingers crossed it goes ok!

That is one FABulous dress! Love it.

+1 It's amazing. *covets*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Cancelled my order with Brand Alley.

They allow 4-6 weeks for orders to be processed and more time for delivery.

Am sick of waiting, would be about 2-3 weeks before my order was processed/dispatched.

They have some lovely items at good prices, but due to the long wait I will never order from them unless they reduce their waiting time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

magztar wrote: »
    Ohhh i had banned myself from buying no more till we move but thats a bargain!!Especially if their are 15euro each..I wonder are they online too??

Dont think so...I've been eying them up the past while... I have a load of the eyeliners already though.

I did buy this palette though, think this is the first time I've seen pink in one of their sets... :)
    urbandecay_funpalette008.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

251025_main?$hero$

Bought this from River Island as it matches the safari nature of my job :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

IMO, this dress is vile.

Is this ok to say on this forum or will I get banned for being honest?

Orlee wrote: »
    For a wedding

3470065700.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Darlughda wrote: »
    IMO, this dress is vile.

I'm sure you can give your opinion, but everyones fashion tastes are different ;) I think its a gorgeous dress!

dudara wrote: »
    Treated myself to the MAC Wonder Woman nail varnish in navy today

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLHSTzMWQQ_5iBsJmAu3NlinWYpg5-I46dGZK4zxmAsdVmDYvngg
    Does anyone know if this is still available in BTs?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Darlughda wrote: »
    IMO, this dress is vile.

Well, no one asked for your opinion, if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything and you know, we like to keep things polite around here.

It's not a banning offence, but I would, as a regular poster and not as a mod, find it just a mean comment.

Let's keep this thread on topic, any issues, PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Cookie Jar I was going to get the Fun palette but I opted for the dangerous palette instead can you let me know how you like it because I would love to have it :) I also love the look of the Feminine palette!

Major shopping spree so bare with me please :)

Urban Decay Dangerous Palette: Haight, Mildew, Virgin, Oil Slick, Rockstar, Gunmetal
    urbandecay_dangerouspalette009.jpg

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils: Rocky Mountain Green, Purple Velvet, Electric Blue, Pure Gold. I have these pencils in matte but I never got any shimmer so these will be really fun to try
    nyx_newjumbos001.jpg

China Glaze: Blue Iguana, Cha Cha Cha, Senorita Bonita
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7rcfPvPacr_UOUYlo_oQn5nHlbPQF7M2RXVK773Tgly-wd_ht

Revlon Photo ready foundation in Ivory
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf5pLb8x73hNzOA6K9WxyhREGI-vkk_tPQrY8J0iTzoUP5vH4n

88 Shimmer palette - been wanting it for ages!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0I3-9AlvCXzPFZfxoQB00k5I20Tz3mn1NAwyL-8DRD1nlFpYn

Elf Bamboo brushes
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH93Z5xLx70QrqR8C-iPon2-k0cym4g6V1dh3eCIzahk9C8OD9Ag

Purchased from the elf site and ebay

Got these shoes on eBay for £11.50 + postage.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqQOKpkE26j0LLhJBNuvi1qOkw~~0_3.JPG
    These arrived today and they are too big for me.:(

They are gorgeous shoes, just typical they'd be too big for me and I'm normally a size 7 in River Island.

Barry M in Vivid Purple - Boots €4.50

barry2bm2bnail2bpaint2b.jpg

Clarins Bronzing Duo Soleil - 00 Morning Sun - eBay - around €20 euros.

03003280302.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

This dress in Penneys (down from 21e to 7e) to wear on a weird day that involves a family event and then a friends birthday. The colour & material are nicer in real life than the photo. Thought the bow was a bit miserly looking so bought a wide ribbon and replaced it, looks very purty now :) Bit Rosemarys Baby (when Rosemary was hella preggers) but at least it'll hide the worst of any over eating!

Penneys%20Limited%20Edition%20Butterfly%20Dress%2021.00.jpg
    Just about to pick myself up this. I love collars

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72143041/detachable-peter-pan-collar-with-bow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That bag is amazing! love the colour.

phasers wrote: »
    That bag is amazing! love the colour.

Thanks, I love the colour aswell, it really stood out against the other bags there. I got it in awear by the way think it was 35e but I could be wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

This dress in Penneys (down from 21e to 7e) to wear on a weird day that involves a family event and then a friends birthday. The colour & material are nicer in real life than the photo. Thought the bow was a bit miserly looking so bought a wide ribbon and replaced it, looks very purty now :) Bit Rosemarys Baby (when Rosemary was hella preggers) but at least it'll hide the worst of any over eating!

Penneys%20Limited%20Edition%20Butterfly%20Dress%2021.00.jpg
    Just about to pick myself up this. I love collars

http://www.etsy.com/listing/72143041/detachable-peter-pan-collar-with-bow

I want that dress from Penneys...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Got2b_Powderful.jpg

Got this today after hearing rave reviews from someone in college. Pretty great stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

Got this today, I love it, got it in BT

http://www.karenmillen.com/Signature-stretch-satin-dress/Dresses/karenmillen/fcp-product/903000056269

Tried on a fab pair of KM shoes with it and I so want them but out of my price range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got these in Oasis in Debenhams so I got 20% off. \o/ I just wear them as normal skinnies rather than rolling them up. Going to get them in the other colour too. My first pair of non-denim trousers in about 6 years.

3750005108.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Can't find a link but got light blue floral short shorts in primark yesterday (and unfortunate venture into Oxford Street..an hour in primark and I emerged with shorts and a white vest top, and a mascara which I didn't realised glowed in UV lights..cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭líreacán

Found this in my size on the last chance to buy rail in Zara on Henry Street!!! Was so happy when I tried it on and it was lovely!!!!

2400042400_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1300708611984

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Calvin Klein @ TK Maxx - £7.99 - Bargin!!
    Also got a voucher worth £80 for £38 on Groupon London last week, excited, love underwear shopping!!
    thumbnail_f2879_BLACK.jpg
    Boobs are models own! :p

Loving coloured jeans @ Boden (free - I work there!) ;)
    11WSUM_WC086_PNK_M01.jpg

11WSPR_WC086_PBL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

líreacán wrote: »
    Found this in my size on the last chance to buy rail in Zara on Henry Street!!! Was so happy when I tried it on and it was lovely!!!!

2400042400_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1300708611984

That's gorgeous, I love the shoes with it, I would have never put those shoes with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Got these in Dorothy Perkins today
    22602183_large.jpg

Got this on eBay for €18 including postage.

CopyofDress1.jpg

Can't wait for it to arrive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Avon haul today :)

Avon Glazewear Dazzle Lip Gloss:
    dazzle.JPG
    Pink Radiance
    Nude Shimmer
    Fuchsia Fantasy
    Shimmered
    Plum Dazzle

They retail at 8 euro each but I got them for 3 euro each :D:D

Glimmerstick Diamonds Eyeliner:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZTbfuHS_T8N73Qi5sLTCCGOZBOunH2jl8uWX-qTYG_GUc-_fkqw
    Smokey Diamond
    Emerald Glow

These retail at 9 euro each but I got them for 3 euro each :D:D

Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel:
    prod_1056038.jpg
    Vivid Voilet
    Blue Shock

These retail at 9 euro but I got these two for 12 euro :):)

Blush Duo
    prod_1128341.jpg
    This retails at 10.50 but I got it for 7.50 :D:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement