Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Dublin - Retro Moped Stolen - Keep An Eye Out

Options
  • 20-05-2007 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

My 03 D Aprilla 125CC Bike was stolen outside the house on Friday evening. I'm living in Clondalkin. It's a black retro style bike. I stupidly left the keys in the bike (don't ask!) so I reckon it's parked somewhere as opposed to burnt out in a field. On the off chance that anyone sees it in the area, pm me. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

If you have a picture then it'd probably help. Even look for a pic of a similar bike online

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BobbyFowler

http://clubboard.googlepages.com/bike

Good Call! Put the picture on the link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Might have more luck if you post the full reg number and also report it to the Gardai?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Bad luck, we all have dizzy moments. Nice scooter too.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BobbyFowler

STOP THE SEARCH, STOP THE SEARCH

It's been found.........

...........in the river :mad:

As you can see from the attached picture, it's doesn't look sooooo good.

Anyone think it's worth fixing (it's only 3rd party so I've lost the full value if I have to feck it away) & if so where? (I'm Dublin West)

• Advertisement
Advertisement