Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I ask you guys a favour

Options
  • 21-05-2007 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

In the songwriting area, would you be able to judge my lyrics, it would be appreciated.

On another note, ive got 2 questions, which guitar would you recommend me getting? and how long will it take to learn. After my lc i would be getting lessons 2 times a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

You should ask your lyrics question in the Songwriting forum, it could use the traffic. And there's an Instruments forum for the guitar questions. You'll get more useful answers there than here I think. Best of luck.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

The best advice is to just write, don't stop it jusy write as much as you can, go back read it and write some more. It's a continous process or at least that's what i've found. Good luck.

And as for learning a guitar, the number of lessons a week isn't really important more the amount of time the guitar is in your hand.

Advertisement