Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullock harbour

Options
  • 21-05-2007 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

hey all ,

was wondering if anyone has bein to bullock harbour lately around the back of the harbour off the rocks anyone catch anything?
    does anyone know how much they rent the boats for? was thinking about going out on thursday

anyhelp appreicated
    byrner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

where's bullock harbour??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

the last i was out there was last august. it was a complete slaughter. there were 3 of us that rented a boat and i alone caught over 2 big bucket fulls of mackeral. i think it was €15 per hour per boat fishing. the best thing t do is ring " monica smyth" in bullock harbour shes in the ordinary phone book ,she rents out the boats during the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

by the way ,let us know how u get on.we're planning on going out there again this summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

ryt fair play to ye for lettin us kno . dont think ill be goin out for a few weeks anyway . but ill let u know anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

just checking something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

boats are €20 per hour and you have to bring id with ya to leave with them when you out in the boat.,;)

Advertisement