Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring Dream

• 21-05-2007 7:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I have been having a recurring dream for the last four years now. I have this dream three or four times a week, sometimes more. I'm walking somewhere with a friend (the place is always in my home town, Shannon and the friend often changes) and we see a plane taking off. Well, by taking off I mean it's about 300 / 400 feet high and is climbing. It's not far from us at all, you can make out the airline easily enough. The plane flips over because of some very high gust of wind and crashes near us. Bursts into flames. We rush over to try to help but all we see is burning bodies.

The dream sometimes changes, and I'm a passenger on the plane. Just wondering what this might mean.

Cheers,
    sj.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 mazdafarl

I have the exact recurring dream, Usually its out the back garden of my old house, I always feel really excited when it happens, like 'My god I cant beleive im seeing a plane crash'. The only other recurring one is my Tsumnami dream, anytime i dream of the sea it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

I sometimes have a similar dream, Theres a huge hill out the back of my parents house and I have often dreamt about a plane crashing at the top of the hill, I always go up to the site of the crash (still in the dream) and then I wake up.
    Ive had this dream three or four times a year for the last couple of years!

OP i cant say it means anything, I dont beleive in dreams meanning anything!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Do you have a fear of flying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Do you have a fear of flying?

Nah not really. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

OK, I'll ask again... Do you think much about the US military use of Shannon? Talk about it? Worry about it? Oppose it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

OK, I'll ask again... Do you think much about the US military use of Shannon? Talk about it? Worry about it? Oppose it?

Nope, never.

I was talking to a mate about these dreams yesterday, and we worked out that they started not long after I was in a serious car crash. Must because of that. That's all I can think of anyway.

Advertisement