Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbed List Limit?

Options
  • 21-05-2007 8:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I have 40 fora in my subbed list and can't seem to add anymore. I'm guessing there is a limit then?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

40?! Jaysis, that's probably more than Azezils subbed list!

I would imagine that there's a limit as the subbed list is a shortened version of the old starred dropdown that ate up boards' memory.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have 53 and have no problems, must be because you are only little.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is it just that the forum tools menu isn't working for you?

You just need the below link
    [noparse]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&f=<insert forum id>[/noparse]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Thanks seamus, I've been trying to add more for a while now and it's quite annoying not having the forum tools yokie working.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I thought I was pushing it with 20!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

:(

Seamus, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I feel small with my 7 subbed forums :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Meh, I get quite bored when I have no work to do at work, they seem to have blocked most poker related things so I guess subs list ++.

Advertisement