Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the Fell/Ellis/Templesmith fans

Options
  • 21-05-2007 8:42am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ben Templesmith previews a few shots of the Fell TPB

Didnt realise this was out so soon, though sadly I imagine Other Realms will continue their recent endeavours to help me save money by not stocking the damn thing in much the same way as they haven't stocked anything I've wanted for the last, oh, 6 weeks....

Anyway. My ranting aside, this is something well worth checking out - Fell has some damn fine writing and lush, lush artwork.

Comments

Wasn't expecting this for a few more months. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a copy in Galway on Thursday, though I have my doubts.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Hah! I've been travelling the world and still managed to pick up the single issues.
    If you've not read it yet, beat a path to you're local comic shop. It's fantastic stuff.

Advertisement