Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Gardens

Options
  • 21-05-2007 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Has anyone else noticed how badly kept the gardens to the apartments in the Wood are?

Went for a walk yesterday & there are weeds about 2ft high outside each apartment - its a disgrace, makes the estate look really shoddy.

Funny thing is I don't ever remember them looking this bad last year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Jingle wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed how badly kept the gardens to the apartments in the Wood are?

Went for a walk yesterday & there are weeds about 2ft high outside each apartment - its a disgrace, makes the estate look really shoddy.

Funny thing is I don't ever remember them looking this bad last year.

Yes, the sides of roads are better kept, pretty poor advertisement for management fees!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jingle

Yeah thats what I thought - aren't gardens classed as common areas under the lease agreements?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Jingle wrote:
    Yeah thats what I thought - aren't gardens classed as common areas under the lease agreements?

Around apartments etc. would be (i.e. as opposed to houses)

Advertisement