Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mansion WSOP qualifier (overlay overlay)

• 21-05-2007 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Heads up to anyone with the day off, Mansion have a $100 WSOP qualifier starting at Midday. 8 12500$ packages guaranteed so they need 1000 players to make the guarantee. Currently 167 regged! Its going on all week.
    12 in the morn mon,wed,fri. 9pm tue and thur. I cannot take advantage myself unfortunately, as Vegas is a non runner for me and package is non transerable for cash or to another person. Hopefully someone here can take advantage of the value!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Ste, any idea how long this lasts? Might play it.
    I am off, but have to be somewhere at 5pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

This just started 477 players, an overlay of 523 players:eek:
    Nice value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

TheRock wrote:
    This just started 477 players, an overlay of 523 players:eek:
    Nice value.

Damn this is great value.........Just opened my Mansion account.......Won't be able to play every day this week but hopefully it only takes one try before I get a package.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

yeah this tournament is great,usually its the 100 gtd,with a similar overlay
    really bad players too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

just managed to luckbox my way to a ticket, where did you hear there is no way of getting cah or transferring it. for a student like myself id prob prefer the cash. gonna ring them tomoro i suppose to see what they say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

smoothcall wrote:
    just managed to luckbox my way to a ticket, where did you hear there is no way of getting cah or transferring it. for a student like myself id prob prefer the cash. gonna ring them tomoro i suppose to see what they say

congratulations!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

58o wrote:
    Heads up to anyone with the day off, Mansion have a $100 WSOP qualifier starting at Midday. 8 12500$ packages guaranteed so they need 1000 players to make the guarantee. Currently 167 regged! Its going on all week.
    12 in the morn mon,wed,fri. 9pm tue and thur. I cannot take advantage myself unfortunately, as Vegas is a non runner for me and package is non transerable for cash or to another person. Hopefully someone here can take advantage of the value!
    shhhhhhhhhhh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

smoothcall wrote:
    congrats - did the bubble take long?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

smoothcall wrote:

Congrats, very nice result, don't think they will offer cash......Why not go though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

cheers lads. Well i could do with the cash , but if not ill be happy playin it.

The bubble took no time, players were lunatics, The bubble called his stack off from BB with K9 when SB pushed who had AK. If your able to play id definitely recomend it. Poor standard and alot of players who didnt know how to play satelites

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭poorbarman

well played sir,but i dont think mansion will give you cash.Go and enjoy......................

Advertisement