Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo IT Forum

• 21-05-2007 10:37am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to garner support for a formum for the Sligo IT. It's probably a bad time of year to start this but meh. Any one who thinks this is a good idea, just make your way here and show your support.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Getting the name of the college right would be a start
    As an alumni though I support your worthy cause!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.. gave it a vote of support!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Yep, there should be a forum for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i agree there should be more for the colleges. We have to DIT/RTC's or what ever they are being called these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I agree.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cheers for the votes everyone. If you could spread the word as well that would be great.

Advertisement