Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car nation Bray amd Pug 206 qns

Options
  • 21-05-2007 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭

girlfriend has spotted a 206 she likes in car nation in bray.

so a) has anyone dealt with these guys?

b) what should i be looking out for on a 206?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

its a 01, did you haggle much cash discount eoin?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Cyrus wrote:
    its a 01, did you haggle much cash discount eoin?

Nah, got sweet f--k all off, but we had looked around for a while and it was priced quite well and he had just taken a grand off the price previously (had been watching it on carzone - the ad is still). Like I said, it's a fine car, but I don't know if it's the type of place I'd be happy going back to if there was a problem.

If you're looking at the grey one, the sunroof looks much smaller than the one I had on mine. Not too sure if they changed the style or had a choice of them, but that could mean an aftermarket sunroof.

i know theres a panoramic sunroof, nearly half the roof, is that your one?

Cyrus wrote:
    i know theres a panoramic sunroof, nearly half the roof, is that your one?

Yeah, that's the one I had - didn't think there was a choice of them. I think it was only a £400 option, probably what bmw charge for a cigarette lighter!

The prices seem pretty reasonable for the ones he has listed.

indeed! still looking for an e39? im delighted with mine :)

• Advertisement

Cyrus wrote:
    indeed! still looking for an e39? im delighted with mine :)

I'm not surprised - it looks great! I'm hanging on to my 320d for the time being, I've put too much cash into it at this stage, and the depreciation was more than I thought it would be, so it's not really worth my while. I'll probably hang on till a 530d m-tech is in my budget. I test drove a standard 525 and it didn't do much for me, mine felt as quick off the mark.

does it have to be diesel, do you do that much mileage? great bargains on 530i in uk and low vrt!

Cyrus wrote:
    does it have to be diesel, do you do that much mileage? great bargains on 530i in uk and low vrt!

I think I'm sticking with diesel - getting too used to decent performance and decent economy at the same time...

i spose, u might save on the initial purch price tho :)

Advertisement