Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any idea of worth ??

Options
  • 21-05-2007 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hello all, could anyone direct me to any sites they may know of that can value a book or tell if its a collector item etc ? :rolleyes:

I was up the attic last night and came across a old Guiness World Records book

When i checked the inside and checked the history online , it turns out its from the first year ever published 1955, and its in perfect condition and its called "The Guiness Book of Records"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Cadrach

I have no idea how accurate this is, but there is a site called fadedgiant.net which has the following valuation:

The Guinness Book Of Records 1955 2nd Impression $67.00

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Thanks mate ;)
    Didnt inted on selling it, its just a nice thing to have and just wanted to know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭OldBloke

Try Abebooks.com

Advertisement