Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do guys wear pyjamas in Waterford?

• 21-05-2007 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I was just wondering is there any guys out there in Waterford that wear the full pyjamas sets. I am 30yrs of age living with my girlfreind. She likes them. But some of my mates laugh because i wear them. I am sure there are other guys that wear pyjamas i would be interested to find out. After all they still sell them in the shops.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

wasn't this asked before and topic closed because of TROLL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Bards wrote:
    wasn't this asked before and topic closed because of TROLL

Indeed it was...

here, here and here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Thread reported as soon as it was started, no need to reply and feed the troll ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 bluestripe11

Yes i was stopped before. I made the mistake of posting this in a few forums.
    I have never used these before and i didnt understand what trolling is. i originally just wanted to find out the information on a waterford city basis. This tread was closed and my one in fashion and appearance was left open. I do want to find out of guys in Waterford if they wear pyjamas. I appologise if it is felt that i am trolloing. When i posted originally in waterford forum i only got a few mins posting time and i was shut down. I aplologise just looking for some opinion in Waterford on pyjamas. My girlfreind dosnt mind them its my mates in waterford laugh when i wear them. And i am sure there are other guys that do wear them. Maybe i should change my mates. Just wanted to see what the watreford opinion on pyjamas was. Sorry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement