Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Coilovers in Dublin (01 Astra)

Options
  • 21-05-2007 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get coilovers for my Astra....2001
    Can anyone suggest anywhere in Dublin I can get these?

I'd by online and fit myself but I don't have the right tools ([FONT=arial,sans-serif]coil spring compressors)

[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Your talking aftermarket yes?

Be expecting to pay the guts of 1k for a set,unless the car is for track use they'l annoy the ****e out of you if you have any backroad driving to do.

Ive had them before and took them off way too stiff and they were even damper adjustable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Aftermarket alright.

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=179282

There's a set for €680ish.

Feck it....I may just buy the the [FONT=arial,sans-serif]spring compressors and get a set of lowering springs instead. I just want to drop her 40/40 so I should be ok with the original shocks.
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

East coast alloys in ardee do fk so worth a try 041 6857801

You may get away on standard shocks depening on what condition there in,incedently when i got coilovers before they came pre asembled so no clamps were required just remove and replace

• Registered Users Posts: 10,261 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Cheers Eireal...I'l check them out

Advertisement