Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looks are important | What's your Top 5 for Election '07

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Saruman wrote:
    lod-large.jpg

Nice job photoshopping the cameltoe out of the picture there :D
    Saruman wrote:
    though i prefer anne marie :D
    Today's Irish Times has her listed as the country's most attractive female candidate in the country, according to a poll taken by Paddy Powers. Dominic Hannigan got the best looking male candidate, the "Dáil Darling" and the "Dáil Dude" respectively :rolleyes:
    Saruman wrote:
    We do not have anyone in our area though thats in any way good looking.
    No female candidates in Meath East whatsoever, nevermind an attractive one! It's only around election time you notice how backwards this constituency is. Shucks... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

upmeath Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saruman

Nice job photoshopping the cameltoe out of the picture there

Quote:
    though i prefer anne marie

Today's Irish Times has her listed as the country's most attractive female candidate in the country, according to a poll taken by Paddy Powers. Dominic Hannigan got the best looking male candidate, the "Dáil Darling" and the "Dáil Dude" respectively

Quote:
    We do not have anyone in our area though thats in any way good looking.

No female candidates in Meath East whatsoever, nevermind an attractive one! It's only around election time you notice how backwards this constituency is. Shucks...

actually we do have a female canditate in meath east
    her names sirena campbell and shes running for the pd,s

2ndly , dominic hannigan is GAY

good luck to him , hes going to take the 3rd seat in meath east

oh and everyone has forgotten the best looking canditate in this election

her names lucinda creighton and shes running for fine gael in dublin south east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

wyndham wrote:
    My No.1 for next time around:
    :eek:
    Jayzezz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭AidoCQS

AnnMarie is a Fox, she cannot take a bad photo, is there any chance she would be elected, come on lads in Dublin south west, a decade of Harney and ye are gonna pass this up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

My god the boys are an awful lot to chose from.
    Even as a girl I'll have to go for Anne Marie.

Myth: Roderic O'Gorman can stay in that phone box he looks like he's a bout to leap into. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement