Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anyone Help

Options
  • 21-05-2007 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All
    Can anyone tell me where I can get carpets and laminate flooring from around Limerick City area, Raheen? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Antman64 wrote:
    Hi All
    Can anyone tell me where I can get carpets and laminate flooring from around Limerick City area, Raheen? Thanks :)

Not sure about the Raheen area - but you could try Fortune Flooring out at the Coonagh Roundabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Shannon furniture at the top of william street are good too.....despite not looking that attractive from the outside, they have a huge selection, good value and great customer service. You could try the 'limerick city' section here too as you might get more specific advice if you need to get something specifically in the raheen area.

Advertisement