Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Original XBOX

• 21-05-2007 2:37pm

Anyone know where I can still buy the original XBOX new and hopefully quite cheap? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

Try adverts.ie, the links at the top of the page. They turn up there every few days and don't cost all that much. I saw on in Game just off Nassau street about a week ago, that I think was selling for €50,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

gamestop sell the console and 2 games for 60euro.

gamestop sell the console and 2 games for 60euro.

That's second hand yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

That's second hand yes?
    No, I think that's for a new one. Not many places sell them second hand (because there are so many modded ones that most shops avoid trading them in).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Pretty sure thats a second hand one. Its around the price game are selling it for second hand anyway. Id be fairly surprised if thats new.

• Advertisement

yes it is second hand.....GameStop €60 with 2 games and a 3 month warranty, GAME €55 with 1 game and a years warranty.

Advertisement