Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Orbit - did you get an upgrade recently

• 21-05-2007 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭

Last week I got an Orbit upgrade, this week after reading a UK forum I found out in addition to the orbit I should have got

Copilot Live6
    Car Mount
    Car Charger
    256mb Microsd card

all as part of the upgrade bundle. I called O2 customer service, who got on to store and arranged one for me.

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

That's the GPS kit you're talking about. It doesn't come as standard, and cost's 179 Euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

gillo wrote:
    That's the GPS kit you're talking about. It doesn't come as standard, and cost's 179 Euro.
    What he said.

emul wrote:
    Last week I got an Orbit upgrade, this week after reading a UK forum I found out in addition to the orbit I should have got

Copilot Live6
    Car Mount
    Car Charger
    256mb Microsd card

all as part of the upgrade bundle. I called O2 customer service, who got on to store and arranged one for me.

Eoin
    You're telling me you blagged one free? Nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

no, all that kit comes with the orbit if you buy it sim free in the imate or htc version

no, all that kit comes with the orbit if you buy it sim free in the imate or htc version
    But then it's not the Orbit ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭emul

Gents

I got an Orbit, a black device with Xda on it - in an O2 box, as an upgrade last week. I got the GPS kit for the O2 XDA Orbit - free of charge, yesterday when I queried where the GPS software was. My advise to those upgrading is to ask for the GPS software / kit.

Eoin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

emul wrote:
    Gents

I got an Orbit, a black device with Xda on it - in an O2 box, as an upgrade last week. I got the GPS kit for the O2 XDA Orbit - free of charge, yesterday when I queried where the GPS software was. My advise to those upgrading is to ask for the GPS software / kit.

Eoin

How much did the orbit set you back on upgrade.What upgrade did you have?

That was the beautiful part - they just moved me to Diamond upgrade - so I could basically choose any phone FOC, except the Sirocco. I had looked a couple of weeks ago and it was about €249+

Eoin

I seen an offer where you get the two together on a business plan for €360 in the shops - are you getting these off account managers or in the shops?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

emul wrote:
    That was the beautiful part - they just moved me to Diamond upgrade - so I could basically choose any phone FOC, except the Sirocco. I had looked a couple of weeks ago and it was about €249+

Eoin

FREE that was a great offer. If they had the sirocco on offer that would have been much better :D

• Advertisement

I spoke to customer service 1st, they advised me to go to shop as the Orbit wasn't available as an online upgrade or purchase at the time.

Advertisement