Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 Speakeasy, 20c calls ANYTIME!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

chrislad wrote:
    Apparently, it's only being offered to certain customers so don't get too excited yet.
    The T&C's for this offer are now on the O2 site
    http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/About+O2/Terms+and+Conditions/Other+services#20cFlatRate
    Offer available to O2 Speak easy customers only and can only be activated having been contacted by O2 Customer Care.
    What the hell does that mean?
    Do we have to wait for them to invite us? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

drdre wrote:
    Yeap its 10cent here and they are on o2 network.They will have there own network out this year.

Tesco will never have "their own network" you need a license to build a mobile network and Tesco do not have one. As it stands they will never be more than a MVNO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just ring up and ask something about changing to another operator. "will my credit be available to use on the new operator?" or any other questions you might as if you were to move, then they might ask would you like to sign up to the new 20c price plan;)

I just rang up and asked for my unlock code that I want to move to meteor because it's cheaper and that's when I was told about the above:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

steve 0 wrote:
    The T&C's for this offer are now on the O2 site
    http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/About+O2/Terms+and+Conditions/Other+services#20cFlatRate

What the hell does that mean?
    Do we have to wait for them to invite us? :confused:
    Yes, that's exactly what it means. Sounds like they're trialling a new plan to gauge it's success before releasing it to the masses. Makes an element of sense to me, but they'd wanna get a move on with other networks already offering similiar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭barrett1965

Voicemail call return is charged at Early bird rates.

I see they are STILL charging for voicemail. What gives? How and ever, I will seriously consider moving to o2 if the 20c offer goes mainstream. At the moment it costs me 49c per minute to ring another network with Vodafone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

49cent seems bit steep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Ya, I know I must be nuts. I wouldn't mind but nearly all my family are with Meteor. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I was paying 63 cent during the day to call other networks before getting the 20c plan:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,942 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement

Mainly family, but I do have a friend on Meteor (she just changed from o2). :)

cormie wrote:
    I was paying 63 cent during the day to call other networks before getting the 20c plan:eek:

That's a big difference alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Rang O2 Customer Support the other day, asked the guy there and he put me on the flatrate plan straight away. bless u all! :D

mart_max wrote:
    Rang O2 Customer Support the other day, asked the guy there and he put me on the flatrate plan straight away. bless u all! :D
    Maybe you were on the target list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

target list?.. maybe.. hv been using this speakeasy number since 2000... i'm not heavy users thou... €10 a month is enuff to keep me going unless i cannot avoid to make calls during peak hours...

Target list = they're only giving it out to specific customers who they've selected using whatever procedure they use to select them ... I assume you were on this list. Unless of course the care agent made a mistake / decided to just put you on it anyway :)

Advertisement