Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pizza in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cause

without any doubt, DiFontaines*

Had a bad experience in DiFontaines, and don’t see myself ever going back. As I asked for slice, the guy serving me first wiped his sweaty forehead with his hand, and then proceeded to pick the slice up with the same hand. I am feeling ill now, just thinking about it...:(
    Needless to say I skipped the pizza...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Ya, I agree with the OP, Bianconi's in Ranelagh is the business. Not too big though! I love the carmelised onion and pesto.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

Fatty wrote:
    After eating almost every pizza there is, the hands down winner for me is NYPD Pizza. www.nypd.ie...

I tried that NYPD place and it was fantastic. Better than elsewhere I can think of right now. Plus they have a New york cop car they go round in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

really not a fan of Mizzoni's tendancy to feel somewhat ill after eatting it for some reason. I am rather a fan of Di Fontaines both drunk and sober!

Interested in trying the NYPD place. Was in independent pizza a few years back can't comment though not much recollection.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

Pinheads on the south circular rd - lovely thin crispy bases - yummmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Fatty wrote:
    After eating almost every pizza there is, the hands down winner for me is NYPD Pizza. www.nypd.ie

Can you drop into these guys and pick up a pizza or do they only deliver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

rockbeer wrote:
    Nothing flash about the place, but the pizzas at Steps of Rome on Chatham Street rock.

There's absolutely no doubt about it. Steps of Rome is the best pizza in Dublin. Decent bruscetta and good value too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ryandublin

Is pizza nypd still open? I tried to order from them online but the phone number wasn't working.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Another vote for Independant Pizza

Their Calzone is ammmmaaazzzzinggggg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

independant pizza drumcondra for me

best pizza i have tasted

• Advertisement
Advertisement