Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a good Irish online toy shop?

Options
  • 21-05-2007 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭

Help!

I forgot it was my nephew's 6th birthday this week. I've used buy4now.ie before but the service was substandard. I'm in the US, does anyone know a good irish website for toys that will not rip me off and deliver by the end of the week?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I don't think there are any to be honest although I'm open to correction. I know you can order from www.lego.com and they do deliver to Ireland but I can't remember how long it took for my last order to arrive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

http://www.mimitoys.ie/

The end of the week might be cutting it fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

mimitoys are fantastic......i would say even to go online and get their number and ring in the order and they will try their best to get you your order before the end of the week...

i have always found them to be totally helpful and their toys are amazing and very good quality.

another great present would be a book....have a look at

www.thebookpeople.ie

Advertisement