Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Lance Editors.

• 21-05-2007 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anyone know where is a good place to look for free lance visual editors and special effects engineers? I have a production company and am interested in outsourcing some of editing and after effects work to free lancers, but don't know where to find them? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zee_hb

DPZ wrote:
    Does anyone know where is a good place to look for free lance visual editors and special effects engineers? I have a production company and am interested in outsourcing some of editing and after effects work to free lancers, but don't know where to find them? Thanks!

www.creativeireland.com has a job listings section that attracts a lot of freelancers in those fields- perfect place for an ad I'd think!

Good luck!

zee
    http://www.homebug.net - homes, interiors, art, design - ireland & elsewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DPZ

hey zee, thanks for pointing me in the right direction! the site was very helpful...

cheerz!

dpz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DPZ

Where are all the Free Lancers? Editing, Special FX, Animation... I'm looking for Free Lancers to edit TV Commercials for clients like TV3, Channel 6, TG4, Tower Records, Universal, etc etc, holler back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

DPZ wrote:
    Where are all the Free Lancers? Editing, Special FX, Animation... I'm looking for Free Lancers to edit TV Commercials for clients like TV3, Channel 6, TG4, Tower Records, Universal, etc etc, holler back!

The Farm

Advertisement