Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uscis website wrong dates

Options
  • 21-05-2007 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

just a heads up for anyone that is going through the process of getting a visa for the states.

my fiance and i sent in our visa application in feb of this year and have since been watching the iscis site like mad waiting for the dates to change.
    currently the site is showing that they are currently processing october 2006,

thankfully this morning we recieved word that we have been processed and the stuff is on the way to the dublin embassy. yay!

so hopefully it will be sorted with in the next 2 months or so.

this is just a heads up to say the processing times dont seem to be reliable on the site,but on the good side at least they seem to be speeding up :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Cool, hope to hear something about mine soon, it is about 4 months now since they have received all my stuff and hasn't been touched since so hopefully I will hear something soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

oh i meant to say it was the california center,even though we applied at nebraska.

Advertisement